Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cambridge commentary

Lacklusture is definitely the word that sums up the performance today... we didn't come back out in the second half with the fight to get some goals back.

Cambridge were tough opposition though, they played very well. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it to the league next year.

The only positives are as said, the back four, who saved us from a thrashing.

I take it we were shocking today, STOP pointlessly hoofing the ball in the air. I wasn't at the game today but looking at the team today, and why no striking options and before everyone gets on the george purcell bandwagon he is NOT our solution. We need someone who is going to make the team progress.

We have flair and creativity in abundance.

Liam will not play those players.

Last year was the most creative,match winning, top scoring player we had.

He is now a shadow of that player.

He cannot even finish a match.

Sadly is playing into the advocates of PTT's hands.

It cannot be long before the 30,000 vote that enough is enough, and take that right away from Liam.

And it would be hard to blame them.

I think the people who vote for Liam to pick the team are the people who feel as though they should leave it to someone who knows best. Although some may disagree with the choice of players at the moment, I doubt anybody would be arrogant enough to think that they know better and change their vote.