Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MYFC the movie

billy nick

Can somebody explain to me why I haven't been banned from this site? I hadn't posted on the MyFC site for 26 days and they banned me. Now I haven't posted on here for months yet I'm allowed to roam around here unmolested. Its wrong I tell ya, just wrong.

What if I say I thought the video was hilarious?

:-)

Originally Posted By: DixieDean
Can somebody explain to me why I haven't been banned from this site? I hadn't posted on the MyFC site for 26 days and they banned me. Now I haven't posted on here for months yet I'm allowed to roam around here unmolested. Its wrong I tell ya, just wrong.

What if I say I thought the video was hilarious?

:-)

No, to get banned you have to post on a forum where the slag off on MyFC and copy posts from there.... oh wait, you're right, you should be banned here.

What puzzles me is, if cetain people are so disaffected with MyFC, have no intention of renewing with them and as such are cutting their ties with Ebbsfleet United, why do they come onto our forum and start topics which we really aren't interested in....

Why do they not just go get a life elsewhere....

Well, that's my moan for today.

I'm a bad seed F - ask Chris Blanc

EDIT Besides which, what puzzles me is why anybody would want to be a member of a Society whose management behaves so far outside the bounds of accepted norms.

I'm accused, but I don't know the charge

I'm tried, but I have no defence,

Mama, I just killed a man,

Put a gun beside his head ....

Sorry went all Freddie Mercury there for a moment

hat puzzles me is why anybody would want to be a member of a Society whose management behaves so far outside the bounds of accepted norms.

Agree , we should all bahave inside the accepted norms , including running onto the pitch and then getting ejected from Northwich Victoria when many were trying to get the old and new supporters working together.

RS - I was standing next to Craig/Dixie that day, it was half-time, no-one was on the pitch, he was on the grass for about 5 seconds and just kicked a ball. The only people who complained about it afterwards were a few of you who tried to make an issue out of it and rachet it up, as if it was some violent pitch invasion during play. Some posters on here gleefully pounced on it and made it into some huge story. If you remember, Craig said "sorry" at length, several times. And Craig is talking about MyFC, not Ebbsfleet United. I bet if Jeff or DA11 got banned from MyFC in the same circumstances as Craig has, you'd be supporting them whole-heartedly.

The fact that quite a number of us "new" supporters were at that game supporting the Fleet is not mentioned by you, of course.

Darter , I could go into detail about the lengths some have gone to try and make the fanbase happier and broader but again and again , the same names appear to try and undermine the basis of what EUFC need , and that is people supporting the club locally and nationally and respecting the past and present fan base.

I do not know why Craig was banned from MyFC and to be honest I havent the time or inclination to go onto the site as I find the views of those on here of greater benefit and more knowledgeable and often continue discussions at SBR with them.

You are now trying to get me to comment on whether I would back Jeff and DA11 if they were banned under the same circumstances. Well , I am not active with MyFC and as pointed out above cannot comment.

Yes we made an issue , yes we were trying to put a point of view , we havea good reputation at away grounds and wish to protect it.

"And Craig is talking about MyFC, not Ebbsfleet United."

Why is he on a Ebbsfleet United Forum and not your other forums.

The "same names"? You won't find me trying to undermine this football club. I was the one who wanted to build those bridges, remember? And I got a lot of abuse for my trouble. I know you are not on MyFC but most of the people who post here aren't either. So their views on this are not really informed by a lot of factual information - exceptions being people like Mark who have been on the MyFC Board.

Craig is on this forum because he is a member of MyFC, albeit unable to post there or even read the MyFC forum - and MyFC and the Fleet are inextricably linked. He is a great guy, he's enthusiastic and keen to put his energies into the club and the Society - or at least he WAS, I don't know if he still feels like that now. Last season he went to quite a few matches. He lives up north.

The "other forum" you refer to (there's only one) isn't anything official or even semi-official. It is just a networking site where banned members can get together with some other people, some from MyFC, some from FF. It wouldn't have ever existed if people hadn't been banned in the first place from MyFC, that's the irony.

It appears that Craig was banned for things he'd written on the "other forum". If the posters on here set up another forum and decided to make it available for anyone to see, in a spirit of openness, and then some of you got banned from the club for something you'd said there, you'd be very unhappy. Craig hadn't posted on MyFC for weeks before he was banned, and he was never an abusive poster.

Anyway, no worries - don't want to fall out with you or anyone else on here, I can assure you bisou

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
hat puzzles me is why anybody would want to be a member of a Society whose management behaves so far outside the bounds of accepted norms.

Agree , we should all bahave inside the accepted norms , including running onto the pitch and then getting ejected from Northwich Victoria when many were trying to get the old and new supporters working together.

Lock me up Bri, and throw away the key. Its a fair cop guv'nor but the Society is to blame

"Gaoler, bring me water ...."

(In the deep Harry Belafonte stylee)

Yes we made an issue , yes we were trying to put a point of view , we havea good reputation at away grounds and wish to protect it.

You guys just love to drag up the same stuff over and over again. It shouldn't have been a problem at the time, it shouldn't be one now.
Some of us have been to a few away games since then. Collectively, you old-timers have nothing to complain about (even though you will anyway). Liam and the team seem to appreciate the away support.
The Northwich Victoria game was very enjoyable for a number of us. Including the 'entertainment'. I know you'll disagree, but showing a bit of life now and again, isn't a bad thing.
It's occured to me that the average age of the away fans is probably a lot less than the Stonebridge Rd stalwarts.

Originally Posted By: ianinho

You guys just love to drag up the same stuff over and over again. It shouldn't have been a problem at the time, it shouldn't be one now.
Some of us have been to a few away games since then. Collectively, you old-timers have nothing to complain about (even though you will anyway). Liam and the team seem to appreciate the away support.
The Northwich Victoria game was very enjoyable for a number of us. Including the 'entertainment'. I know you'll disagree, but showing a bit of life now and again, isn't a bad thing.
It's occured to me that the average age of the away fans is probably a lot less than the Stonebridge Rd stalwarts.

Hello Ian. Different forum still moaning. You should chill out a little. No good for the blood pressure evil