Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

In theory...

I have faith too behindthegoal.

Although the performance at Cambridge wasn't very good, it must be remembered that just before we have had a run of tough fixtures, as well as the fact that Cambridge was a tough fixture in itself. We drew with Kettering and we beat Crawley away, as well as beating Barrow at home.

Judging by the reports of the Stevenage game, I see no reason why we can't have a really good run from here onwards.

The team played exceeding well against a (very) poor Satanage.

That said, the style in which we won was first class. lots of short, crisp passing and running off the ball.

The 3 flat midfielders Murray ,Hand and Long played beautifully, as if they had been together all season.TBH, it would be folly to break that combination up until they fail.

The front 2 of Kezie and George had so may great ground passes from which to feed it was untrue.

I'm still not sure whether Purcell would show that form against top Conference defenders, but on paper, it wasn't a very weak Satanage.

i have to say its refreshing to read you people talking footie, i have spent my teabreak on the myfc forum reading about the "banned from forum" members.

well actually reading replies quoting someone elses reply about the procedure approval procedure. or lack of. I think.

also some good posts about people arranging flyers (or was that on here?)

good grief, a penny a word tax would certainly help the coffers.

Good luck for Saturday have fun!

Hi Spursfan.

You will have noticed some lively 'debate' on here of late.

Purists like myself and most of the seasoned old supporters , mostly regular 3 or 4 figure posters, have long argued against the ugly, inneffective route 1 stuff we have seen for much of this season.

There are others, mainly newbies, are critical of those daring to say we don't like what we see.

Against Stevenage, Liam picked a footballing, passing team; which is exactly what we got, delightful football and a top result.

Our critics were still unhappy!

Chose your allegience carefully.

Footballing supporters, or route 1 advocates.

Heartily agree. Was disappointed with the way we played at Cambridge as every other game I've seen we've actually tried to play neat stuff (even if it didn't come off all the time). Suffered some dire route one stuff under the management of Peter Grant at Norwich and it's never been Norwich's approach either. Long live the beautiful game!

drinkies