Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

probably done this then HG but why not pay 35 quid and vote coach picks team?

if you dont know the last one was close 50 votes or so would have made it for ptt.

wouldnt you rather be in there batting for your view?

im jeff from surrey and I vote ptt and I know why you think i shouldnt!

its tricky and im still trying to get my head round it.

Originally Posted By: Stu M
I have. Like Gaz, I'm no advocate of PTT either though feel the desire to have a say in player contracts, transfer ins and outs, etc, is actually more unworkable than PTT.

i struggle with that too. there are plenty who dont think they have the knowledge or whatever to PTT but think they can decide to sack daish or sell the striker they cant decide to pick each game.

I can undestand the feelings of GAZ,STU and every fleet fan with regards to PTT.

But in the interests of honesty the marketing savy punchline of "own the club, pick the team" should be removed IMO.They're primary selling points and at best are misleading.The year old marketing spiel should at least be updated to advice future

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
you can pick the team of course, it may or may not be the one that plays.

you own a year share in 75% of something!

any different to gillette , the best a man can get?

a mars a day helps you work rest and play?

Sorry mate i stand by what i have said above, football fans have long been taken for granted, to sucker more people in using that tagline is frankly dishonest.
The MYFC team have an obligation to clarify its position and be truthful, otherwise you will have a new batch of people fighting for what was promiced, and another year of infighting over PTT.

Im not very far off your view billy.

ive just assumed im not myfc and googled it one click and i see this:

Before every match, MyFootballClub members have a say in team selection. They can back the coaching staff's judgement, or choose to pick the team and formation themselves.

now to be fair ive read that and know its the truth and what it means, I knew that when i joined just a month ago.

maybe someone new or less experienced in english football matters will read own the club pick the team for 35 pounds and believe they will be chairman owner and manager, Daniel Levy Joe Lewis harry redknapp and bloody chirpy the cockerell.

own the club pick the team,

to dare is to do,

honit soit qui mal y pense and caveat emptor.

every little helps.

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Who are you then,dream?

I am your Father Claudius! evil

FYI. I'm along serving Fleet fan and MyFC member, not that it should make any difference.

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Surely,if you been a Eufc regular fan..you would have been registered on here looong before 2009?

Wrong!!! You know, it really doesn't suprise me that you think spending half your life babbling on an internet forum is a prerequisite for being a committed football fan.

This really doesn't bode well for the rest of your predictions on here.

getting back to the thread subject and contingency plans...quite frankly I cannot see one.....

I have said all along that ebbs was the wrong club for myfc and that is now clearly apparent....I don't expect paddington and his weasles to give up their power trip with ebbs for one minute but if there was any common sense and decency within that pack then they would find a decent and worthy buyer for ebbs and then the society could start its own club in a true reflection of its original membership agenda/requirements...

they may well muddle through until the summer but its only the grim reapers waiting room they will be operating in...

the sooner the two entities are apart the better in my opinion...

There is no contingency plan worth the paper it is written on.

The only foreseeable action that will be left for Eufc(not MyFC)is to go part time.

It will save some money..and then the club has to get to grips with sources that the (majority)rest of the ridicuosly big operational losses steems from.

If the club doesn