Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Every old fogie, me included, bicker on forums. Thats we we do!! A bit like Victor Meldrew, but without the nagging wife!

My point is, Karl, that it is refreshing to have a dedicated Fleet football forum where we talk and debate Ebbsfleet Utd, unlike on here having to endure Claudius' endless tirades at us 'head in the sand' brigade

You do have a obsession with dear old Claudius,Gaz.

Here is some more info for you to get obsessed about.

625K to Kilcullen and co.

270K to Will Brooks.

125K "loaned" to Eufc.

No wonder your club would have been toast months ago without the Trophy run and the Akinde money.

You better repeat those kinda things this year,Gaz.

Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
Originally Posted By: Claudius
Attack the poster-not the post.

For goodness sake, tie him to a post then attack the poster. evil

"BILL POSTER WILL BE PROSECUTED"

as will his cousin - "BILL STICKERS"

Another decent old tunie was The lunatics have taken over the asulym..Fun boy three..an appropriate title regarding Eufc nowadays me thinks.

The fun boys came from The Specials.

This place is feeling like a ghost town..surely not written with Stonebridge Road in mind?

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Because folks have found the official forum is better, is troll free, arguement free and family friendly. (and they have a bloody good set of mods on there, too!!)

trouble is gaz that there are about 40 people on there with less posts than freemyfc and certainly many less than this one in the past...where are the other 31,000...? and don't say myfc forums as they have less than you do....shocked

as for good mods....well hmmm...hmmm...same mods as myfc and they all have a track record of abusing posters and stalinesque moderation tactics....if thats all right with you then fine with me.....smile

iceberg ahead....ignore...!!

Nearly 300 enrolled, Karl.
You really must start getting your facts correct.

I never mentioned enrollment gaz I mentioned posters.....as those of us who do have facts already know the myfc WT are well versed in the arts of multiple accounts....!!

good win on saturday by the way....smile

The reason people have defected this site in droves of late is because there is a better alternative.

I never hated this site - it has been my internet hobby for over 6 years - yours, more so than mine.

I like all the others have been left brain damaged by posters coming on here, who have NOTHING to do with Fleet, (except throwing a weekend 's beer money at them) and dismantleing every good debate with vitriol and their clear hatred of Fleet, MYFC and Fleet fans.

I'm surprised Ian Day hasn't pulled the plug already here, only 1 Fleet supporting mod left - lord knows what will happen if Jimmy retires.

Claudius as mod?

To compare the 2 sites in a nonscence.

This has been increasingly dead as a forum ever since the official site started

http://www.eufcforum.com/forum/

50 odd postings every day with steady enrollment on a site that every poster has a voice (provided it is clean, on topic and relevent to Fleet), will be listened to, and debated intelligently. There are no insults, nor are there winners or losers.

Just good debate.

FREEMYFC is just as quiet as here - I checked it out , dead on and boring are 2 words that spring to mind.

Curiously, I got banned straight away , without ever posting.

One rule for Free Myfc and 1 for others?

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Mind you, with only 81 members, it isexpected that it would be quiet on there.

Iis totally irrellevant to any Fleet supporter - just for embittered banned MYFC members who cannot post on their own site. Soon their membership will expire - how long will FREEMYFC continue then?

Registered on Saturday, comirmed

Hello Hempstead Gaz,

Your account on "freemyfc.com" has now been activated, you may login using

the username and password you received in a previous e-mail.

Banned yesterday, confirmed

Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.

Another compelling reason to leave well alone.

And I helped Darter out on site as well. Thanks for nothing!!!

Who will be motivated enough to keep funding it, or posting on it?

Very few I suspect.

To say the new official forum is just another wing of MYFC is ludicrous, Karl, and does you no credit.

It is Fleet run, and will continue with or without MYFC.

I am not MYFC, you will agree, nor will be until such time as PTT is not part of the agenda. I haven't even seen their forum, and probably never will , even if I finally do join MYFC.

Yet I have been appointed as a mod on the official forum.

My only remit is to keep posters libel free, troll free, clean and on topic. Not much to ask, and the forum is a delight for all like minded Fleet fans to use.

There are no banning orders and no hidden agenda . I have no doubt you have already joined 20 odd times using your "know how", whatever.

Enjoy chatting to other lost souls on here, or come over and talk good Fleet "shop" on the other side.

I'm sure you will like it.

All your friends are there (except Claudius).

I probably won't be posting much on here again, only to pick up any Fleet supporting "stragglers" who have not yet seen the light.

Which doesn't mean I hate the site - I still visit my friends at Margate, and post(hopefully) constructive and respectful comments there.

That is something that was lost a long time ago here.

The reason people have defected this site in droves of late is because there is a better alternative.
I never hated this site - it has been my internet hobby for over 6 years - yours, more so than mine.
I like all the others have been left brain damaged by posters coming on here, who have NOTHING to do with Fleet, (except throwing a weekend 's beer money at them) and dismantleing every good debate with vitriol and their clear hatred of Fleet, MYFC and Fleet fans.
I'm surprised Ian Day hasn't pulled the plug already here, only 1 Fleet supporting mod left - lord knows what will happen if Jimmy retires.
Claudius as mod?
To compare the 2 sites in a nonscence.
This has been increasingly dead as a forum ever since the official site started
http://www.eufcforum.com/forum/
50 odd postings every day with steady enrollment on a site that every poster has a voice (provided it is clean, on topic and relevent to Fleet), will be listened to, and debated intelligently. There are no insults, nor are there winners or losers.
Just good debate.
FREEMYFC is just as quiet as here - I checked it out , dead on and boring are 2 words that spring to mind.
Curiously, I got banned straight away , without ever posting.
One rule for Free Myfc and 1 for others?
Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Mind you, with only 81 members, it isexpected that it would be quiet on there.
Iis totally irrellevant to any Fleet supporter - just for embittered banned MYFC members who cannot post on their own site. Soon their membership will expire - how long will FREEMYFC continue then?

Registered on Saturday, comirmed
Hello Hempstead Gaz,

Your account on "freemyfc.com" has now been activated, you may login using
the username and password you received in a previous e-mail.

Banned yesterday, confirmed
Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.

Another compelling reason to leave well alone.
And I helped Darter out on site as well. Thanks for nothing!!!

Who will be motivated enough to keep funding it, or posting on it?
Very few I suspect.
To say the new official forum is just another wing of MYFC is ludicrous, Karl, and does you no credit.
It is Fleet run, and will continue with or without MYFC.
I am not MYFC, you will agree, nor will be until such time as PTT is not part of the agenda. I haven't even seen their forum, and probably never will , even if I finally do join MYFC.
Yet I have been appointed as a mod on the official forum.

My only remit is to keep posters libel free, troll free, clean and on topic. Not much to ask, and the forum is a delight for all like minded Fleet fans to use.
There are no banning orders and no hidden agenda . I have no doubt you have already joined 20 odd times using your "know how", whatever.
Enjoy chatting to other lost souls on here, or come over and talk good Fleet "shop" on the other side.
I'm sure you will like it.
All your friends are there (except Claudius).

I probably won't be posting much on here again, only to pick up any Fleet supporting "stragglers" who have not yet seen the light.
Which doesn't mean I hate the site - I still visit my friends at Margate, and post(hopefully) constructive and respectful comments there.
That is something that was lost a long time ago here.

lol thats a great rant gaz and albeit a little subjective one you couldn't have got away with on the new stasi forum...

if you think that the WT are fleet controlled you are gonna have a big shock shortly gaz and no I haven't joined and nor will I....and yes you were deactivated on freemfc as you were not using the forums according to the acceptance rules...

if you feel so badly about this forum why keep coming back on here ranting....move on and use the new one more often...grin

Because folks have found the official forum is better, is troll free, arguement free and family friendly. (and they have a bloody good set of mods on there, too!!)

Oh my goodness, I nearly split my sides laughing at that one...........But I guess you have to blow your own trumpet Gaz!