Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz

I have been appointed as a mod on the official forum.

My only remit is to keep posters libel free, troll free, clean and on topic.

Also, you don't like them posting stuff from the MyFC Forum.
Originally Posted By: HG the Mod

Edit: Sorry but it isn't allowed. Anything posted on the MyFC forum should not be published in the public domain without permission.

Remainder of the post deleted.

You didn't even like it when the original poster briefly outlined the original facts.

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Yes,of course.

It is because of me that every Eufc fan fled over to the happyclapping forum.It is all meeeeeeeeee!

Sure.

It is obviously pure coincidence that the number of posts has reduced significantly since you started medling!

Originally Posted By: PatMan

I have been appointed as a mod on the official forum.My only remit is to keep posters libel free, troll free, clean and on topic.

Edit: Sorry but it isn't allowed. Anything posted on the MyFC forum should not be published in the public domain without permission.

You didn't even like it when the original poster briefly outlined the original facts.

Give him sugar lump................He acts like a horse!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: PatMan

I have been appointed as a mod on the official forum.

My only remit is to keep posters libel free, troll free, clean and on topic.

Give him sugar lump................He acts like a horse!

didn't take him long to start deleting did it....he and blanc are now fuully fledged WT statsi.....and after all the rhetoric...

fckn hypocrites...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Curiously, I got banned straight away , without ever posting.

....and yes you were deactivated on freemfc as you were not using the forums according to the acceptance rules...

Just wondering if Hempstead Gaz did not post as he says, how can he not be using the forums correctly? not sure I would know how to mis-behave on a forum without posting!

I am just curious.

I think it is a shame this forum has been all but abandoned as it served the Ebbsfleet fans and others well. Maybe the freedom of information from many sources good, bad and ugly depending on your point of view was bound to attract all kinds but that is the downside of such a place or maybe it is a plus?

I also think those that reponded to "trolling" only encouraged it the more.

Originally Posted By: Andanotherthing
Curiously, I got banned straight away , without ever posting.

Quote:
....and yes you were deactivated on freemfc as you were not using the forums according to the acceptance rules...

Just wondering if Hempstead Gaz did not post as he says, how can he not be using the forums correctly? not sure I would know how to mis-behave on a forum without posting!

I am just curious.

I think it is a shame this forum has been all but abandoned as it served the Ebbsfleet fans and others well. Maybe the freedom of information from many sources good, bad and ugly depending on your point of view was bound to attract all kinds but that is the downside of such a place or maybe it is a plus?

I also think those that reponded to "trolling" only encouraged it the more.

gaz has become a member of the WT stasi and they are all banned from freemyfc for past abuse of power and corruption of a members society....he therefore broke the rules through his association with them.......

I agree this forum has served the guys from ebbs well and not a word of thank you to ian-w or david as they packed and left....no matter... it will be busy enough soon enough...

not sure about freedom of information tho' as the myfc and new ebbs forums are already under strict censorship as indeed this one was under blancs control before he joined the quisling division of the stasi...it did get a free reign for a while tho'...obviously they didn't like it... grin

I agree this forum has served the guys from ebbs well and not a word of thank you to ian-w or david as they packed and left....no matter... it will be busy enough soon enough...

I don't think 'it will be busy enough soon enough' - people are fed up with the constant backbiting, personal comments etc that have constantly appeared here.

They don't mind good healthy arguments with everybody entitled to their own view but are fed up with people who believe that their view must prevail.

It is just a matter of facing some real life facts,Old fan.

Really,it is nothing more than that.

Eufc is currently runned to the tune of operational losses of around 50K per month..mind you Old fan..this is not disputed by anyone as far as I can see.

Now..everyone seems to have forgot about this fact,never mind the people ACTUALLY running the show at YOUR club..just waiting for the renewal date to FINALLY put down the actual truth.

You can argue,Old fan..that we need to wait til February 19..or what the fook ever..but I am telling you and everyone else reading this..and I have been for months and months..that you all are in a dead end,and that the CURRENT owners indeed is a severe threat to your longterm excistance.

Things like this has to be gripped by their balls ASAP,since Eufc is a club with basically little or even non excistant recoupering power..especially in an economical climate that Britain is currently experiencing.

Forget ALL the trash talk.Forget all the low scoring points that people have made of me..and the one

WHY is the current owners an imideate threat to Eufcs existance?

They DO NOT HAVE the money to support their longing for owning a football club.

Basically,this is it.

What on EARTH are you going to do about it?

Run off to a forum..controlled by them?

They are taking your voices away..and you gladly let them!

No wonder I am angry at supporters like that!

I have to ask why the fleet fans run off blindly to be led by the WT stasi, and are happy to put up with the censorship that has already been proved.

Many have warned them of the people running both the new site and infact the club itself.

The warnings come from concerned fellow football fans.

I can't believe nearly everyone has vacated this forum for an "official" censored one. I would have thought in light of the events of the last year independence would have been the most important thing. However it seems some people have thin skins and can't tolerate the odd knobhead or people who just have plainly different views from them.

The MyFc experiment was always doomed to failure and the only one who would benefit would be Will Brooks, the best the Fleet could hope for would be to keep going for another couple of years before facing part-time and possible relegation. But am I right in saying MyFC have left the Fleet in an even more perilous position losing

So it seems to me, if you want to 'tow-the-party-line', you use the official site, but if you want to voice your opinion, under the Freedom Of Speech Act, then you use this one.

QED