Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

We will be ok for the rest of the season, I'm sure of that.

I don't see how EUFC are losing money? There are no new debts, costs are covered by subscriptions and donations. I appreciate that these funds will dry up soon enough, but not yet!

Like I said before, lets see what happens as a result of the board meeting this week before panicking. If there is no news there WILL be many questions asked Claudius, you have my word on that, but I don't think it'll come to that.

Pre-season will be a good time to implement whatever strategy that has been decided, whatever it is. I don't believe your irresponsible enough to be suggesting that MyFC/Brooks should simply walk away now, remind me how would that help the club?

It's about time you stopped crying over spilt milk, no one can change the past. (Unless you have a custom delorian parked in your garage! smile )

• 2 weeks later...

The Myfc membership numbers seems to have peaked at around 9800(give or take a soul).

The situation remains EXACTLY the same..this membership number is not enough..by FAAAAR..to keep Eufc going the way the club is STILL runned.

Where is Plan C,D,E?

Anything..I mean,anything at all?

NOTHING has til this date happened.Everyone seems to cling on to the hope that Eufc will be able to beat Stevenage..then the farcial way the economy isn

So we did Mr Holden.

However,so did Bloos and Reading..and Cardiff lost!

Another round closer to the Prem,and things are actually looking brighter with 7 points won of the last 9,with Charlton at home next round,three points clear at the top so on,so on.

That is in other words not the reason for my post above.The reason for that post is stated..in the post.

I find it staggering not to see any wortwhile actions of any sort still not being implemented.

It seems everyone just likes to think the whole situation regarding Eufcs deficits will just go away.

No one is doing anything..that is quite strange..staggering strange.

I question the merits of the current CEO at the club.It is reasonable to question IF he has what it takes to move the club away from what everyone thinks is a difficult place for the club to be in.

Has he done it before at another club?

What are his previous merits being in the position he currently upholds?

Far as I know..he was in IT biz before this..and I guess he was some sort of daytrader after that.

Is this the man that the current tough situation warrants?

It is a valid set of questions.Someone must ask them.

Actually I see the CEO as part of the problem, not the solution. He and the Chairman have added to the costs of the club considerably, and whilst no doubt he brings a certain skill in office management he has dismally failed to market to MyFC.

The introduction of Aero Choc will not save this club. He was going to produce a rescue plan to the budget back in September. So far nothing.

He will be out on his ear when new money is needed.

How much is he paid anyway?

This money comes from a till that will be empty close season IF not something EXTRAORDINAIRE happens in the FAT this season as well.

Are people really happy with the no show of actions?

One should have been able to expect the guys in charge to have come up with some sort of plan by now..and an alternative one as well..

...but nothing has happened..absolutely nada.

It must be you that are the crazy ones,and I am the normal.

How on earth are people happy with the no show of actions..given the circumstances of the economy as a whole,and given the wellknown severe situation that Eufc is in?

I am in all honesty baffled regarding this.It is very peculiar!

I hope someone is watching all our airports and cross-channel ferries, then !

bolt

So now that we are in the middle of March, what is the membership renewal situation ???

I'm not being 'sarki' - just a general enquiry !