Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Just like to point out, fleetzone that I am no-one's moll and I was certainly not trying to destabilise anything with my posts on here. It's wise to not lump people together, you know. Your posts here are far more provocative than mine - in fact, I have been interested in the discussion. I always like to read what HG has to say, he seems to be able to make his points without having a go at anyone who isn't part of his "gang".

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Billy Twit, Claudius, Bilbo Baggins, Clowntown all here today, gone tommorrow trolls.
Don't feed 'em, they will go away, or annoy the mods enough to get them banned from here too.
Fans like that we can do without.

Hempstead pikey, now thats better as you have gone down the personal route like the other plum.

Originally Posted By: billy nick

It dosn't take much for you lot to bite, i've found no matter how sincere the post you backwood boys never get it.

I've never found you particularly sincere. The others may come on here and profess to care, I can't judge them one way or the other. Most of the times you've been here it's rarely seemed to me to be particularly supportive of the club. You seem to want to damn the entire club because of perhaps 10 or so posters on here who you deem to be rude to some of your buddies.

I won't be going away anytime soon, infact your post may bring me back more often. excited

I see. And what will be the nature of your return? To ask questions? Fair enough. To bite back as quickly (and you do) as you claim posters on here bite (and we do).

Originally Posted By: BustaGut
How can you sell a club that no one actually owns? The only thing you have to sell is the shirts, MYFC own nothing, never had and never will.(unless they have the money to buy a new ground) Ebbsfleet have never owned there ground, They rent everything, including there training facilities. so other than a load of worthless shares held by Will Brooks & co What do they have to sell, players contracts ? I am still bemused how MYFC could be owners of anything other than a brand!! The name of Ebbsfleet, a year later and I have yet to see a share certificate from anyone calling themselves a owner. So the option of selling the club? Is actually selling what ? Other than the name ? I also realise I'm getting on a bit so hard to take things, so a easy explanation will be needed here.

I take it all back

Tikaboo son!

Originally Posted By: Stu M

It dosn't take much for you lot to bite, i've found no matter how sincere the post you backwood boys never get it.

I've never found you particularly sincere. The others may come on here and profess to care, I can't judge them one way or the other. Most of the times you've been here it's rarely seemed to me to be particularly supportive of the club. You seem to want to damn the entire club because of perhaps 10 or so posters on here who you deem to be rude to some of your buddies.

I won't be going away anytime soon, infact your post may bring me back more often. excited

I see. And what will be the nature of your return? To ask questions? Fair enough. To bite back as quickly (and you do) as you claim posters on here bite (and we do).

I payed my money along with 31,000 others, how much was that in excess of

MYFC operate in complete secrecy, giving the members sod all in the way of information. Its a battle to find out what the hell is going on.

You are making this your own battle. I am a member of MyFC, the same as you, and I know exactly what is going on. There is no secrecy in what is going on with the Fleet. It was on the BBC today and everything.

As Talk Talk said, life's what you make it.

As for the trolling of Chatham Gary, leave that to Stu, Jimmy, jc and the artist formerly known as Allstars as they do it properly.

I am basically saying go and watch Dartford.

Nothing at all. As has been said earlier - its just a brand name. At the moment Will Brooks (through MyFC) has control of the brand name.

But say, if things do go pear shaped and Brooks tries to sell his shares, what actually is there for the Fleet Trust (or more importantly the old shareholders who pocketed a tidy 500k) turning round and saying "Nah, your alright. We might just start another club instead"

Just a thought

Sod all that, if you believe me or not i don't want the MYFC operator running roughshod over your club.

Fine, that's good. I believe you if that's the truth. But that was a bit at odds with the "looking forward to Feb with relish" comment, that's all.

The operator took

Well its all about money really.

I've heard (I don't know if its true) that David Davis, just before he was appointed CEO stood as guarantor to a 70k loan to the club. I've also heard (hearsay again) that MyFC would've gone bust if the Fleet hadn't beat Aldershot in the FA Trophy semi-final.

Who knows, its a looking glass world, When I first came on here I was slagged off for being pro-MyFC. Now I come on and I'm slagged off for being anti-MyFC. Go figure.

I dunno. All I'll say is its YOUR club. If you don't get angry, who the hell will?

Originally Posted By: Digitalis
There is absolutely no truth in the allegation you have referred to involving me.

I will take libel action against anyone who alleges that.

OK Dave. If you say you never guaranteed a loan to the Fleet for several thousands of pounds I have to believe you

Good of you to clear that up so quickly

EDIT: At 1:47 AM

Good point and could well be right. But if this or any lie about me is repeated, even if it is dressed up as "hearsay" then I will be talking to lawyers to find out.

Obviously I would prefer not to have to spend my money that way. If something like this is being said, it makes me wonder what other lies are being spread.

That's it from me on the subject now.