Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Horn

New Website

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
It's very good, too. Will become a serious rival to this one, with less idiot and trolls.

I dunno about that Gaz, Iv'e registerd excited

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
No point you going on there HG, if you disagree, you will probably be banned, like all those who diasgreed with MyFC!

Totally different Les. HG is over there and enjoying himself by the looks of it. Cheer up soon be Christmas.

Originally Posted By: DA11
No point you going on there HG, if you disagree, you will probably be banned, like all those who diasgreed with MyFC!

Totally different Les. HG is over there and enjoying himself by the looks of it. Cheer up soon be Christmas.

No problems with Christmas................It's February I worry about!

Originally Posted By: DA11

No problems with Christmas................It's February I worry about!

Don't we all Les. However, sitting on a forum moaning ain't gonna change things. Come on over its great (oh I sound like someone else there).

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hi, lots of FF and MyFC EUFC fans posting there. Les, come and post xx

Come on Les
See even the naughty members can go on there. They'll even let you carry on moaning. Come on its fun.

No Mark, not the naughty ones - you mean the ones who wouldn't do as they were told by Sir. grin

I have never seen Les as a moaner, more a soothsayer really whistle

Originally Posted By: Darter
No Mark, not the naughty ones - you mean the ones who wouldn't do as they were told by Sir. grin

I have never seen Les as a moaner, more a soothsayer really whistle

I am sure I have never said sooth in my life! wink

DA11 only thinks I moan, because I disagree with him and have the nerve to tell him!
For your information, I have joined over there, but have found nothing of substance(so far) to post about! tongue

It's all looking good there at the moment. Everyone happy and friendly and about 175 people joined up in a day to have a look, including a few that I know have never been on here or the MyFC site. pretty good going I figure.

Who are the mods?

Mod (originally modernist, sometimes capitalised) is a subculture that originated in London in the late 1950s and peaked in the early to mid 1960s.

Significant elements of the mod lifestyle included pop music, such as African American soul, Jamaican ska, and British beat music and R&B; fashion (often tailor-made suits); and Italian motor scooters. The mod scene was also associated with amphetamine-fuelled all-night dancing at clubs.The mod scene developed when British teenagers began to reject the "dull, timid, old-fashioned, and uninspired" British culture around them, with its repressed and class-obsessed mentality and its "naffness". From the mid to late 1960s onwards, the mass media often used the term mod in a wider sense to describe anything that was believed to be popular, fashionable or modern

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Sounds just like a certain Chris B!

Looking at Chris B's style and music taste, he definitely would never make a Mod. Anyway they don't make Levis in that size.

Who are the mods?

Just about your era, Les !!

mods.jpg

bolt