Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Website

Lord Horn

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Who are the mods?

Mod (originally modernist, sometimes capitalised) is a subculture that originated in London in the late 1950s and peaked in the early to mid 1960s.

Significant elements of the mod lifestyle included pop music, such as African American soul, Jamaican ska, and British beat music and R&B; fashion (often tailor-made suits); and Italian motor scooters. The mod scene was also associated with amphetamine-fuelled all-night dancing at clubs.The mod scene developed when British teenagers began to reject the "dull, timid, old-fashioned, and uninspired" British culture around them, with its repressed and class-obsessed mentality and its "naffness". From the mid to late 1960s onwards, the mass media often used the term mod in a wider sense to describe anything that was believed to be popular, fashionable or modern

Who are the mods?

Just about your era, Les !!

mods.jpg

bolt

I welcome the new forum...allthough I totally fail to see the benefits from it from a MyFC-EUFC symbioze point of view.

I notice that it is started by DD,and it is a very controlled environment to post in..to put it very..veeeery mildly mind you..:-)

However,it will just make the downfall of the MyFC forum go quicker,and in it

Make the most of your 5 mins of fame clitoris, in a couple of weeks no one will read, let alone give a sh1t what you spew out.

As I believe you said many moons ago " mark my words we will pick the team. Get used to it. It will happen"

I think your subscription to the nostradamus training course may have run out evil

That,of course goes without saying.

Like you say in England,that is stating the obvious.

The boyz at the top wants a controlled forum where they can censor the critical questions.Why on earth do you think they set up a whole new forum when you have been on here for years?

Always ask why,and always remain with the critical approach..that may feel a little bit unconvenient for some people,but in the end it is the only things take moves..things forward.

The EUFC fans are like a flock of sheeps..has been for all the time I

Originally Posted By: Claudius
Mark,Mark,Mark..better for you to hand some leaflets out than posting those posts of yours.
Afterall,handing out leaflets has been THE stern and decisive action taken by the club to adress the attendance problem.

Pitiful actions from a pitiful club.

Cheers!

Thanks for your support Clitoris.
Another quality post.
Happy Christmas fella.

The boyz at the top wants a controlled forum where they can censor the critical questions.Why on earth do you think they set up a whole new forum when you have been on here for years?

In England, Claudius, "boys" is only spelt "boyz" by teenage inadequates, trying to make out they belong to some magnificent posse, rather than accepting that they are a bunch of spotty oiks, who hang around doing nothing apart from occasionally spraying paint onto walls.

Any and every football club,in the ends lives and dies by it

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Who are the mods?

Hugh, Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb I reckon.

I knew we would find something we had in common, eventually! wink laugh

You are all cartoon characters?? shocked