Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Appiah case not proven

I just don't get it...

Appiah is a Gravesend boy.. why do thet FA think he ended up at Posh.. its simple that c**t fry tapped him up !

Im not being nasty Appiah probably didnt even know where Peterborough was before Fry gave him a brown envelope (slanderous I know)

If they need proof he was our player ask Woking they will vouch that he scored against them ! I just cant see how the FA can say no case ! It irates me !

Originally Posted By: Hooky The Mascot
I just don't get it...
Appiah is a Gravesend boy.. why do thet FA think he ended up at Posh.. its simple that c**t fry tapped him up !

Im not being nasty Appiah probably didnt even know where Peterborough was before Fry gave him a brown envelope (slanderous I know)
If they need proof he was our player ask Woking they will vouch that he scored against them ! I just cant see how the FA can say no case ! It irates me !

The most hated word in Football?......Agent!

Dont get me wrong Appiah looked a talent but unlike Akinde who left with honour Kwesi Appiah has left a bad taste !

I cant repeat enought how much the FA have annoyed me !! What hope have we got if the bigger ( al be it crap) clubs can steal our best young players!

However it shows what a great job Docks is doing with the PASE tream and long may it continue !

Originally Posted By: Hooky The Mascot
I just don't get it...

He wasn't under contract, Peterborough offered him something better. This was only about the fact that Appiah went off to Peterborough a few days early. All we lost was the extra time to offer him a contract which he probably wouldn't have accepted anyway.

it's not really that big a deal.