Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new EUFC forum - deceitful tricks

Darter

Originally Posted By: Darter
Will you be kit man then Les?? biglaugh

.... and I always thought he was a T-I-T man !

chloe

bolt

they were certainly a bit miffed at the start jeff, but are now quite glad there will be no new edgware, from the comments Ive read on the ff forums.

most have moved on to follow the old team where they go and hope maybe one day there will be a club in the town they can watch again.

its a lesson to us all dont assume your club will always be there, do what you can to keep it going as long as possible.

remember West Green Borough fc?

They still don't know how it happened in the first place.

Reasonable explanation?That is if you believe that a computer glitch only effects MYFC members! druff

But i await with interest how V intends to explain it away!!

He lives in Norway does our V the sun may not come up for another 4 months there, but thats no excuse to keep the rest of us in the dark!

Anyway, David D said he'd sort it out and he has. So I'm grateful to him. I'm sorry if it looked like I was suggesting he knew about it - I didn't think that he did, as it was clearly something cooked up by the techie boys, but he's in charge and it reflected badly on the whole forum, really.

DFC website is open.

The Discussion board is still closed after last seasons problems. We have discussed re-opening it but no decision reached at the top yet.

Quite agree Karl, but there are other underlying reasons that have nothing to do with censorship.

We may well re-open it towards the end of the sesaon.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Now we have satisfaction, I suggest this thread is locked!

With respect AFF, i don't think we have satisfaction at all. Darter, who's posts 24 hours ago were not deemed worthy to be seen by the other members on the EUFC forum has to make her first post explaining why she is now back on.

DD kept his word and sorted it out, but we still have no official or moderator of the site explain why and how the situation occured in the first place. In the interests of fair play and it needs to be clarified.
After all Darter and the other two members are not in a position to complain for fear of being turned off again.She's only back on 5 minutes and a snidey comment like "so the chatroom begins" means its obvious Darter has to bite her lip!

And i do not want Darter or the other two members affected to reply to this post.

I would like to see an Official explanation, then by all means close the thread.