Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Wobbly Wayne rides again

Summer Fetes

I will imagine that there are a few summer fetes/fairs over the borough in the weeks prior to the season starting ?

I may be talking out of turn, but I don't think that the Fleet are usually represented with stalls etc.
Whilst having a stall ain't going to make much of a dent into our £60K operating losses, it does create a chance for us to spread the word , without too much expenditure.

ie. We flog merchandise, run a 50/50 raffle, donate a few free tickets for games as raffle prizes, hand out fixture lists etc etc.
If we could get a couple of the players involved to run a couple of short training sessions for kids, it creates a great PR opportunity as well, and gets the community feeling part of the club, and more likely to come down to the Road.

All we would need are a couple of volunteers to get this started.

If supporters are willing to, subject to carnival committee approval, they could always walk with the procession in full kit, and hand out leaflets/fixture lists to those watching along the route.

Nothing is planned for the Carnival, but if someone has the time to cordinate something then ring the club on 01474 533796 and see what we can get going.