Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough v Windsor

Windsor Rebel

It's hard to tell actually! We seem to have a core base of lets say 150 who rotate games!! I know we've got fans coming from as far away as Southampton, Northampton and Scotland so i'd expect an reasonable turn out! It will be interesting to see if any of the 'new' fans who've came down for the ticket deals will travel.

No matter how many we bring we'll outsing you! tongue

Even in the open air we make a lot of noise ten of us could probably outsing your 100 fans,last time at stag meadow you were as quiet as mice even before you were losing and also making excuses there was no cover so you didnt hear us. I suggest its a bigger game for you in the sense you need the points more but obviously we want to get back to the top.

I think when you show a bit more humility and realise that you once were a big non-league club but not now then you will progress,so much disrespect to other clubs in the league saying various things,dont you realise it just inspires other teams to beat you. Hope its not too easy though last time it was a bit too one sided.

That maybe but you still had to say Big game for us and possibly for you like you are still a big club which your not, coupled with the 'lets hope your ten fans turn up' when i was trying to draw a comparison. So are you saying you have learnt from the last time you came on here and caused a lot of arguments.

I am still interested to know why you moved to windsor from slough though.

Apologies accepted. I think the game will be on as the pitch was in good nick last night, and it normally stands up to rain well.

All credit to Windsor this season. I have seen all the teams in the

league now and the best foootballing sides are: 1. Windsor 2. Didcot 3. Truro. Not impressed with AFC Totton. We have improved since the 6-2, but i think you will still win

I think Truro might make a late surge for the title i wasnt that impressed with afc totton either,the title is now there for the taking,

regarding slough it takes time to build when you have been down in this league for a while which compared to the ryman i think is very physical, some of the challenges by players ive seen have been atrocious, So with the players you have got you will turn the corner soon and the patience with the team and your manager will be worth it.Unfortunately in football if you dont have instant sucess people think of changing the team rather than look for stability.

Good luck for the rest of the season,starting after saturday.

Was you at the Totton game Windsorian? Why not introduce yourself one day!

I thought Totton were the best side we've played against to be honest but i think that has something to do with the very wide pitch they have! It will certainly be a tough match but i know we can beat them as if we had scored when we hit the post in the first few mins at totton we'd of won it in my view.

Woody yes i will have to introduce myself.

I wasnt at the afc totton game at their place but i have seen them twice this season against beaconsfield and slough and thought they were very ordinary unless they were having an off day.

I havent been watching windsor and eton that long indeed it was a toss up between a few clubs in the area but i have found windsor fans to be generally a friendly bunch and feel i have been spoiled with good football this season, although i did see some of the performances last season when the previous manager was in charge.

Totton were by far the best team I have seen Windsor play this season, but at their place. I have not heard too much good about them from other grounds and I saw them at Cinderford and they were an absolute disgrace.

Saturday will be good but we were discussing this Tuesday and this is actually one of the least big games (poor English but the only way I could put it) we have and will have over the last month or so. Strange considering I remember seeing us play Slough regularly and being in a crowd of between 1,500 and 2,000. But that was a long, long time ago, and in a galaxy far, far away.........................