Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slough v Windsor

Windsor Rebel

WR- Most likely! Although us 'drinkers' are staying in Windsor for as long as possible as quite frankly there is nothing near to the ground!

Staines- No idea. I'd guess at least 100.

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel
So how many of you lot from SL4 3DR are coming tommorrow?

My guess is about 100 from windsor plus your 150 and a sizeable number of neutrals, it could be your highest attendance so far. That is if its on its a bit crusty on the ground.
Is there a pitch inspection planned ?

Bit more than 150 from us I should bloody well hope! If it's on I'd be hoping for 400+ in total. It wasn't so long ago (3 or 4 years) that Windsor - Slough games attracted crowds of 600 - 750 at Stag Meadow. Would have been nice if we'd been nearer the top of the table as the game would be an attractive prospect to a lot more people.

So Woody your 100 was an over-estimate, shall we say you managed 80 and that is poor considering how far away you are.

As for the score, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

I must say i was proud of the players today despite a slow start and conceeding a bizzare own goal even with 10 men we held our own and never gave up even when 3-1 down and we nearly nicked an equaliser late on,we ripped the slough defence apart at times and only their excellent goalkeeper came to their rescue,sort of out of place in a slough side which looks very shaky in defence.

An own goal,a dodgy penalty and a out of character fumble by Rob, we were stretched playing the game with 10 men for so long.

Our heads never went down and we continued to press to get the goals.

Slough fans as usual showed their chav behaviour when our players left the pitch.

Originally Posted By: windsorian
I must say i was proud of the players today despite a slow start and conceeding a bizzare own goal even with 10 men we held our own and never gave up even when 3-1 down and we nearly nicked an equaliser late on,we ripped the slough defence apart at times and only their excellent goalkeeper came to their rescue,sort of out of place in a slough side which looks very shaky in defence.
An own goal,a dodgy penalty and a out of character fumble by Rob, we were stretched playing the game with 10 men for so long.
Our heads never went down and we continued to press to get the goals.
Slough fans as usual showed their chav behaviour when our players left the pitch.

I actually felt that by our standard we defended quite well today, and its typical of us to be on the back foot against 10-men.

And as that "dodgy penalty", what game were you watching? Seedel clearly hacked down Bubb inside the area. We should have had another penalty in he first half aswell with one of your defenders climbing all over our forward! Your no.8 was lucky to stay on the pitch as well.