Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Duncs and Johnno

Teflon

What time are you guys planning to leave on Saturday ??

With the rain also forecast for Thursday night / Friday morning it does not look too promising but then there is a day and a half (hopefully) drying out time !!

Probably leave about 12.30ish. Weather doesnt look too promising does it??

Knowing the famous Muddybank pitch i would say it has a 50/50 chance at present.

What time would you plan a pitch inspection??

If you were any sort of Bookham representative you would be out there Saturday morning forking away!!

I've got my rug rat's footie first thing then will go over and have a look so it will be about 11.30ish, it will be the goal mouths and the far right flank that will be the problem areas so those little finger crossed wink

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
sorted that away changing room out yet??

The leak in the roof, the spiders etc etc etc??

Tell Lightning to pull his finger out!!

The home showers are better now so I would hope they have fixed the away showers too. The spiders are too far up the wall for you to worry about JJ! And hopefully you don't see Roland running around in the changing rooms on Saturday!

I tell you what LM. After watching Cove's forwards on Tuesday you might want to consider pulling your hammy tonight otherwise get yourself a bike cos it is the only way you will keep up with them smile

Krooner can you not give away all our secrets please?

Tell me...... when i had a go at the lino for not giving an offside that looked a good 2 or 3 yards off, why did he look over to you?? Was he looking for some advice?? Was he waiting for you to pull his strings?? Was he looking at you when he should of had his flag up?? To answer your previous quote from an earlier post..... i wasnt looking the other way when he was miles offside!! Had a great view and prob should have ran over and raised his flag for him!!

Told the lino at the end that he had a poor start but got better as the game went on. Think he said the same about me!! He didnt mind a bit of friendly banter!!

You are such a liar. You were looking at the bloke playing the ball and had your back to the player you alledged was offside. He looked at me cos I told you to keep quiet.

Brunty I was going to mention it but didn't want to save JJ face. I do beleive he even wanted a free kick. Gutted your boots didnt make a show though smile

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
sorted that away changing room out yet??

The leak in the roof, the spiders etc etc etc??

Tell Lightning to pull his finger out!!

I did a complete walk of Meadowbank pitch at lunch time, and to be honest, even with no more rain, I think Saturdays game is less than 50/50. The water table is so high, the surface water has no chance of draining. There are several large pools of water over most of the pitch.

The fore-cast doesn't help either.

The pitch look terrible earlier today, lakes in area's i'd not see them in before !!! Very unlikely to be on but have to wait for the official say so.