Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Uncle Urchin

claudius, see you next season. You were right all along and us newcomers didn't understand at all, we just tried to get in on the act.

And to the rest of you good guys, please let the club find its way forward with support from wherever it can get it. I am not sure who I am anymore, am I Jeff, The Spurs Fan, Very Tenables the MYFC wannabee SB director, or an Ebbs Fan, I am confused.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
claudius, see you next season. You were right all along and us newcomers didn't understand at all, we just tried to get in on the act.

And to the rest of you good guys, please let the club find its way forward with support from wherever it can get it. I am not sure who I am anymore, am I Jeff, The Spurs Fan, Very Tenables the MYFC wannabee SB director, or an Ebbs Fan, I am confused.

You're confused? I know of a certain ex Society Board member who can give you advice on that "multi personality" disorder....

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Karl is an expert on figures and he certainly got these figures right about the massive losses that our club have had and which we had all hoped would go away as we stuck our heads in the sand and defected to the Stasi controlled new EFC forums. The renewal figures were also horrendous and I guess Karl and Claudio were right all along, I am too up Will Brooks's backside to admit it on the scary forum but I do wish we had listened.

Wow Gary, have you finally woken up and smelt the coffee.................Or is this another of your pathetic attempts at sarcasm/humour? doah

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Karl is an expert on figures and he certainly got these figures right about the massive losses that our club have had and which we had all hoped would go away as we stuck our heads in the sand and defected to the Stasi controlled new EFC forums. The renewal figures were also horrendous and I guess Karl and Claudio were right all along, I am too up Will Brooks's backside to admit it on the scary forum but I do wish we had listened.

Another bite no thanks I'm full! cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Lightweight
In my opinion I think a fan base that is artificially created is doomed to fail.

well you have been cocking up the romford gate figures for years and no one has said anything.....devil

bolt

Nothing wrong with my figures I just round it up to the nearest hundred tongue

"Or is this another of your pathetic attempts at sarcasm/humour? "

an attempt by a loose cannon it looks like.

I really hope you aren't suggesting that your posts were changed by me Jeff. I'm surely mistaken because a gentleman like you would check your facts first and realise that I am not a mod on here. Don't worry yourself over an apology, we'll take it as read.

Quite a laugh though to see dear old Christine playing the altered posts card over on the happy forum, he knows the truth, luckily so do the Global Mods on here. Why else would they so speedily accept his "resignation"? lol

Originally Posted By: loosely

I really hope you aren't suggesting that your posts were changed by me Jeff. I'm surely mistaken because a gentleman like you would check your facts first and realise that I am not a mod on here. Don't worry yourself over an apology, we'll take it as read.

Quite a laugh though to see dear old Christine playing the altered posts card over on the happy forum, he knows the truth, luckily so do the Global Mods on here. Why else would they so speedily accept his "resignation"? lol

christine was the worst kind of mod on here, random deletions, random bannings from this forum only (there are still several FF members banned from here for nothing really) moving threads that she didn't like to other forums (HG has a short memory as its only a few months ago that he was complaining to the GM's about christine moving his bridges thread) posts changed in the middle of the night etc etc etc...

harry j is busy talking about FF moderators on as many forums he can get on but he has been banned from FF several times for personally abusing innocent members...

the real laugh is that they are now all mods on the happy forum....grin

The ironic thing is when we complained about the bannings and changing of threads on MYFC we were accussed of being "conspiracy nuts" Yet christine, Harry & HG are now mods on a forum set up and controlled by the MYFC web team, who made certain peoples posts invisable on there. Still no answer to that question is there HG.

Harry slags off myfc on the conference forum but dosn't let on he's a mod on a MYFC run forum, or that he pleaded for people to renew on MYFC.

Hypocrites one and all.

as an ex MyFC member (expired this week) i did used to post alot on the MyFC forums with concerns/ideas/advice etc... (under a different name) but gradually became weary of the way it was being run and the people who were running it so gradually like many others i became part of the silent majority and towards the end never even checked out the site as i knew what it would be full of

The main thing that did it for me was at the start people were being asked for skills and help they could offer, so alot of people offered they time and skills (majority free of charge) however the mojority of roles went to people, certain high up people knew and they ended up on a salary or expenses, which again seems like a bad way to run a set up like this when there are equally skilled people willing to do it for free. But guess it was just jobs for the boys

The introduction of things like live streaming and potential streaming to the states (costing around 12-13k and game) is another thing that was/is a waste of money, they spent all that money setting it up and accounting for bandwidth usage etc.. but i don't believe for one second they recouped anything near the costs to set it up

I was also amazed that this mysterious figure 'The Operator' takes 23% or

"The introduction of things like live streaming and potential streaming to the states (costing around 12-13k and game) is another thing that was/is a waste of money, they spent all that money setting it up and accounting for bandwidth usage etc.. but i don't believe for one second they recouped anything near the costs to set it up"

1200 pounds a game and over 1400 was recovered in donations.

one game so far. 8 to come if the next few go well.

Obviously people are free to express their opinions but Id like to correct any "facts" if they are inaccurate.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: loosely

Did you change my post loosely?
If not, do you know who did now you are a mod on here?

As I'm going to a few games I'd like to know if someone is fannying about.

For the avoidance of doubt, that is not a threat to you in any way, it is simply a request for infomation.

I also hope it answers your query on the other thread.

Your "loose cannon" reference seemed a little ambiguous Jeff.

I think the people who alter posts and improperly deleted others are mostly working their magic on other sites now fortunately.

I think this forum should look forward to better times now, its been a bit abandoned and a little unloved lately but thats loyalty for you these days.

An unexpected favour from your lot on Sunday Jeff, good game, end to end and all that smile