Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tonights game v wrexham

Went over to Stonebridge tonight rather than watch Inter & Manure blow smoke up each other [****!!****]'s.

I have to say Fleet were superb in the 2nd half and totally destroyed Wrexham. if they had got six in the 2nd half it wouldn't have flattered them.

I have to say I couldn't believe the old moaning bastards in the side terrace constantly slagging Luke Moore. He is obviously the fall guy for Fleet's current league position, but the boy was superb tonight and should have been given MOM instead of Gash.

The boys behind the goal get behind the team, but the majority on the side offer nothing but dog's abuse.

On tonight's performance how the hell are Fleet on the edge of a relegation battle and will another possible Trophy Final hinder their form?

Sorry for an actual football related post, but I know lurkers are out there!

And I'm sure the 'fleet can - Stevenage are so confident of knocking us over they're already looking towards the final. Don't anyone tell them about Aldershot last year will you.....

Great result last night - that's what it's all about, and nice to see football actually mentioned on here for a change.

is it actually worth winning the fa trophy? i know it's a good day out and generates publicity, but didn't it actually end up costing grays a few years ago after police costs etc were taken away?

well done on the win and best of luck with survival.

Originally Posted By: and1inthetree
is it actually worth winning the fa trophy? i know it's a good day out and generates publicity, but didn't it actually end up costing grays a few years ago after police costs etc were taken away?

That was the year that the final was at Upton Park the day after West ham had been in the Cup Final. Wininng the trophey is woth about

Originally Posted By: David Holden
Originally Posted By: and1inthetree

That was the year that the final was at Upton Park the day after West ham had been in the Cup Final. Wininng the trophey is woth about

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
26 k on those numbers already (5+6+7+8=26)
plus 16 if semi is won would be 42k
and 67k if won

its only 2000 difference but wrong again unc.

if you say so jeff although I seem to have sussed out your new organisation pretty quickly a while back but no matter.....just posting info for all to see and a little innaccuracy makes for more undertsnding with the myfc members you see.....

they are used to it...smile