Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Olympian League

Beeswax

• 2 weeks later...

Tough one that Beeser. I want to, but as the Father in Law's funeral is on Monday, the missus wants me to take her shopping to get a few bits and pieces. I'll see if I can get her to go Sunday instead.

Compaq, same goes for tonight really. I was over Bowers on Monday evening watching the crap West Ham/WBA game. Then last night I was out celebrating St Paddy's Day, I don't really want to leave her on her own three nights running while she is feeling so down.

Originally Posted By: Beeswax
I was out last night watching the Boro' so won't get there tonight. It should be a good game. I hope Browny keeps Manor out! grin

Compaq - is Ant still with you at Rayleigh?

yes mate he is

I didn't realise that you had so many games left! Town haven't got as many but then Stambridge and Metpol Chigwell both folded in our league.

I spotted (from "The Final Whistle") that Kristian Down is playing over at Southminster. His knee must have recovered from when he gave up playing at Bas Utd earlier in the season.

Is there a specified last day of the season in the EOL?

Beeser

Sorry its taken so long to get back on Hookey. Yes i'm still at Runwell.

Dazza...what's going on. Last time i spoke to you, your boys weren't doing so great. I've just looked at the table and you're right up there. What's changed?

Beeser - We played Southminster on saturday and had a chat with Kristian . He's out again with another injury. Looks like another "long term" one. (Great result on Sataurday against Bowers, by the way)

They've now got Taylor Laing playing for them