Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Official Forum!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
The Official Forum has sold out to Sprint Mobile, every time you change pages, an annoying pop-up ad appears on the screen.......Nice one MyFC! deadflies

AFF, I don't understand your gripe.
There is advertising on this site for goodness sake.

Originally Posted By: Dave EUFC
Not really that annoying, and a small unintrusive advert isn't a pop up. I think having the ads isn't selling out, it makes business sense to cover costs.

What costs though? Been trying to ask over on the Happy Forum this morning but they seem a bit touchy on the subject.

Not really that annoying, and a small unintrusive advert isn't a pop up. I think having the ads isn't selling out, it makes business sense to cover costs.

When the advert was first placed on the site, it was a pop-up, that appeared every time you changed a page. I noticed this morning it had been changed to just a banner. I have no qualms over advertising as long as it isn't obtrusive.

Originally Posted By: loosely

What costs though? Been trying to ask over on the Happy Forum this morning but they seem a bit touchy on the subject.

I understand that you have now been banned.
My recommendation is to leave the faithful to wallow in their own self pity. Their club is not going forward to next season in its present guise. They brought it on themselves. How much money churned through in one season. A once in a generation opportunity squandered on egos. No wonder they are selling the family silver.

Originally Posted By: apache
Originally Posted By: loosely

I understand that you have now been banned.
My recommendation is to leave the faithful to wallow in their own self pity. Their club is not going forward to next season in its present guise. They brought it on themselves. How much money churned through in one season. A once in a generation opportunity squandered on egos. No wonder they are selling the family silver.

Yes, banned lol. And they wonder why 25,000 Owners have "disappeared". Unfortunately they are content to live in their own dream world on the Happy Place. When they eventually come out and take a look around they'll wonder who else they should blame for ending up in administration.

Meanwhile theres only one man making money out of Ebbsfleets misery and he won't be seen once the advertising and PR dries up.

Good luck to Ebbsfleet, who knows where they'll end up. Homeless when they lose Stonebridge to the developers?

Most of the 25,000 original members were nothing more than geeks anyway, happens in every forum, every club on the internet... what's left are the ones who have a serious interest in the idea.... Presumably your latest comments mean your grapes were rather sour.... Never mind, move on elsewhere....

Originally Posted By: fleetzone
Most of the 25,000 original members were nothing more than geeks anyway, happens in every forum, every club on the internet... what's left are the ones who have a serious interest in the idea.... Presumably your latest comments mean your grapes were rather sour.... Never mind, move on elsewhere....

hmmm..that just about sums up the loss of 25k paying punters for me.....arrogance of the highest order...

Problem being that you need circa

I suppose it just occurred to me that the club is paying for it, or maybe the Fleet Trust, maybe even MyFC, possibly Will Brooks.

At least they don't charge the fans to use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe they just got tired of being called this from many of the ungrateful fleet fans.
Never mind eh im sure the 25,000 fleet fans that went to wembley for the trophy final are just queueing up to replace the geeks with their hard earned cash instead.