Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'Ricay v. Canvey - Tuesday 10th March, and others.

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
Yet another shambles of a performance. When the Ryman League teamed up with Comic Relief and said do something funny for money, I didn't expect our players to take to the pitch as eleven clowns. Clueless, inept and no fight. Just as well that Jason Broom didn't want 'revenge'.

Top posting Ryan.....not a happy bunny then!!!!

As far as the discussion concerning budgets for promotion is concerned, I think you must realise what Chelmo, AFCW and even Dover have spent to get up, so stop deluding yourselves you have anything like that financial clout and be grateful you have TC to keep BTFC on an even keel, well run and steady in a very poor financial conditions. promotion pushes are for another time. With at least 5 BSP clubs seeking election to lower leagues and one BSS club going pop at the end of the season, nothing wrong with mid table and safe!!!

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
Why don't you [****!!****]-off you arrogant piece of [****!!****]. Concern yourself more with what your gonna do when Webb calls his debt in/King moves on.

I've nothing to say.

I just thought that was worth reading twice laugh

Originally Posted By: Adam.S
I wonder what the latest news will be then TC?

We're getting a Coffee machine installed! No more luke warm Tesco's own! Or was I dreaming?

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick

Originally Posted By: Adam.S
I wonder what the latest news will be then TC?

We're getting a Coffee machine installed! No more luke warm Tesco's own! Or was I dreaming?

You were dreaming.. Because it's not Tesco... It's Asda! tongue

But it aint "Asda Prices", as the "lookie lookie men" say.

I'm guessing he's short of money at the moment too.

I've always thought LF has a tendency to credit himself with insightfulness and gravitas that are not supported by the substance of his musings. I suspect he's actually quite happy with the abuse; he'll find it easier to cope with than reasoned debate. In fact he's probably as happy as a Pig in Sh!t.