Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stevenage vs Ebbies prediction

So Jeff comes on here being abusive and you totally second that Trumpet? Apart from what I'd consider the wrong place for Claudius to express his opinion on the playing success of the Fleet discussion up to now has been polite and civilised.

Claudius has plenty of other things to say that are spot on but Fleet Fans will continue to bury their heads on those matters. Thats their choice but why not stick to the forums where you won't be challenged to spread bile?

Well Urchin, like i said in an earlier post shouldn't we support the club "in this hour of need" instead of sitting on our arses and waiting for it to fail then saying "i told you so!" i go back to what liam Daish said last year "it's not just a football game, its people lively hood that are at stake!" I personally think MyFC has done wonders for the club it's got a huge fan base for starters, and you have 10,000 people all wanting the club to do well.

But i will reiterate this point though, as a club shouldn't we be united in every success and failer the club has rather then back-bitting and bitching about how to run the club. I go to support the team and watch the players. I dont go to the fleet on a weekly basis so i can pick holes in the board structure. I personally think that we are lucky as we get a say on the choices we think are best for the club. Rather then having a out of touch COE that doesnt know a thing about the club and makes choices to boost their pay packet at the end of the month.

I also feel people who wish for the fleet to fail, then go into administration and we lose all the hard work that we've been building on, arent really proper "fans" (and i do use the term "fans" really losely) i think they are people with no lives. Yes each and everyone of us are totally entitled to our own opionions BUT really at the end of the day we all follow the same club apart from Claudius (who i think is lost, and believes he's on the Wolves website) so until something better comes along shouldnt we be united?

Well loosely, Claudius maybe right or wrong but wanting the fleet to loose is unexcuseable to be honest as i keep harping on about we are one club, so we should ALL be united whether we agree or disagree with the structure of the club. No wonder people have gone to the "other forum" if certain people wish the club to do badly that is not a fan is it?

Originally Posted By: Jeff
People have gone to the new forum because this one has been completely ruined by the likes of Claudius.

That may be true for some and it is a shame because this forum has a rich history of posting, quite a heritage and a true source of information for those wanting to learn about the Fleet, be updated and be able to ask for competing opinion, a shame in many ways to lose all of that. Unfortunately not the whole truth though since you reap what you sow, moderators altering and deleting posts, throwing their toys out when pulled up on it and of course nothing has changed on the new forum.

Of course Will Brooks was only too happy to bring the voice of the fans under his wing given half the chance provided by the whining and bleating of those responsible. Now of course, its anyones forum. I'm not too happy to see someone come on here openly hoping the Fleet will lose an important cup tie but at least Claudius has many other redeeming points.

..And where have I stated I would like Eufc to lose in the semis?

I do not care what happens..that is exactly what I wrote,that is exactly what I meant.If some people on here deliberatley wants to misunderstand,or flat out lie about this fact..well,then go ahead knock yourselves out.I will not be moved either way.

I do not care beacuse I am not a hypocrite.I am Wolves..I care about Wolves.I don

Lets just agree on one thing, rather then disagring on several, Lets agree that we ALL want the fleet to do well, no matter who is in charge in the board room.

Why dont you all become members of MyFc even if you disagree with the whole structure and the pick the team - if truth be told i always have and always will let Mr Daish pick the team as he sees the lads every day. And voice some of your concerns where people can talk to you about them. Maybe someone on this forum has a idea, to help bloster fleets finances (i'm not saying they are dyre as i've not seen the balance sheet) and numbers? but they also don't like myfc so are unwilling to say anything.

As fellow fleet fans i honestly dont want either side (myfc and non myfc) to feel at all left out. As i have quickly grown to love the club as its a club that has the potentional to do well and successed if we are all behind it. Reading the posts on here there are a few people on here that i've seen so far, that I'd class a true fan.

I just hope one day all the fleet fans (whether ebbsfleet or GNFC) get on well and can make this club the club it's meant to be rather then scrapping about frankly some petty stuff, and some important things. This could be me being idealistic, and being realistic no one club is ever united, but as a loyal fan of ebbsfleet i would rather try to be idealistic the realistic.

Thanks, I am a member of MyFC, I've also been a keen supporter but not "fan" of Ebbsfleet. smile

Originally Posted By: Claudius
3-2..close enough.
There is a better team and a worse one in this encounter.
Stevenage is the better team.

Just one week to go before heads will be poppin out of the sand and those pink sunshades comes off too.

As always,Claudius will be here observing that spectacle.

Can

Just to put something straight for new-ish MyFC members who may be unaware of the history - MyFC is not a supporters' club. Some of us were MyFC members from day 1, prior to the Ebbsfleet official purchase. We didn't sign up to be Ebbsfleet supporters but we did sign up to own a club (I won't mention pick the team, that promise was broken in 5 minutes).

You can follow Ebbsfleet without even knowing about MyFC. You can certainly follow Ebbsfleet without agreeing with the original principles on which the MyFC Society was founded. Many have joined MyFC with the sole purpose of "defending" Ebbsfleet. They would never have joined if another club had been purchased. Shame really, it would have cost very little to simply have a nice website and a better-organised fan club.

I personally joined Myfc, because i wanted to give a bit more to the club money to the club, i personally dont agree with the pick the team BUT i do enjoy that it has given the club a massive fan base, i am actually all for it but i know there are HUGE pros and cons for it as well.

Like Claudius, I also think that Ebbsfleet, despite their efforts yesterday will be very unlikely to come out on top against Stevenage, now that the latter have a goal advantage. It would be good to see them do it again, but they got the toughest semi-final draw of course. Mind you, they did it last year ...

Originally Posted By: Trumpet
Well Urchin, like i said in an earlier post shouldn't we support the club "in this hour of need" instead of sitting on our arses and waiting for it to fail then saying "i told you so!" i go back to what liam Daish said last year "it's not just a football game, its people lively hood that are at stake!" I personally think MyFC has done wonders for the club it's got a huge fan base for starters, and you have 10,000 people all wanting the club to do well.

are you having a wind up or are you just plain fckn daft.....the fleet gates/fan attendences are amongst the lowest in the league....myfc has done nothing for anyone except put money into paddingtons bank account and allow a few illiterate abusive ar5eoles to bully its members....

ebbs is a football club losing money at the rate of 50k per month...myfc have not only failed to stop that....they have encouraged that against the majority of its members wishes...

no one wants a football club to fail but ebbs football club and its officials/directors/supporters must take some responsibility for the present circumstances..they could have prevented it with a united front...they didn't...they took the money and told us all to fck off...

perhaps jeff can sort it all out...smile