Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stevenage vs Ebbies prediction

The financial situation is closely looked upon by the CEO,the operator and the SB board.

This means David Davis..a former IT worker.

Will Brooks..a former journalist.

Spencer..McQueen..Soddysoccer..neither with any credentials to speak of when economics are concerned.

Is this the best for the club..is this REALLY the best?

One has to question if those assembly of people are even capable of properly reading and understanding a balance sheet?

Are they?..Where are their former merits that warrants a confidence like that?

I got to say that I will be rooting for Stevenage, since I used to live in Herts. But I feel sorry for the EUFC fans who were there before the MyFC debacle. Because, the club will suffer and this project will go belly up or be redefined in a HUGE WAY before the club will move on to better things.

It's too bad, that MyFC chose Ebbsfleet. I think they went against the majority of MyFC Members before the announcement was made. And now they lose members because of that, the Pick The Team fiasco and the really bad running of the club.

I even heard that one member renewed and then got banned from the forum. That's a joke. Taking the money and giving the person no say.

There are better ways to run a club. Just look at Exeter City.

Will Brooks ran a scam from day one, he set it up to take $250000 in year one from his "Operator" agreement. Shame on him. I'm glad I held off from doing this venture as there is a new and better venture with a new team that will run it the correct way.

They are not children though..the Myfc and Eufc fans.They are all individuals and they are not forbidden to think for them selves.What will happen..will happen as a consequense from it.

The supporters are the club.That responsibility they can not withdraw from.

I want to see Eufc runned in a professional and longterm sustainable way before I let go.

I demand it!

Originally Posted By: Claudius

I want to see Eufc runned in a professional and longterm sustainable way before I let go.

I demand it!

Can I ask, Why? What difference does it make to you how the club are run (or runned as you put it). You are hell bent on the destruction of EUFC . Its a line you spin again and again. If your going to leave when it is run (or runned) properly then why stay here now? In the end you wont be here. Save us some time and yourslef some time and disappear to the stone you crawled out from under.

Oh come on Darter. You are a pretty rational gal.

He needs to never log on again. You have read his continous rantings on the contingency thread.

I can't believe that you are defending his frankly ridiculous musings.

He's a disgrace.

Disgrace Jeff?

You sure you wanna talk about that?

After all..your the one that is sucking the salty balls of Brooks.

Your club is runned to the tune of average 68K LOSSES per month,dude.

Have we ever heard you making a single critical squeeze?

No,you haven

Originally Posted By: Claudius
The charade stops here.

Tomorrow leg one.

Stevenage 3 Ebbies 1.

Followed by a draw at Stonebridge Road.

Followed by a rude awakening to reality for the club.

The charade stops here..enjoy the ride.

I will have my pound of flesh of certain individuals after those facts.That is a promise.

not quite facts but thats the fleet out of the trophy as predicted by you Claudius.

Im starting to find some of your comments sinister.

"pound of flesh?"

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
not quite facts but thats the fleet out of the trophy as predicted by you Claudius.

Im starting to find some of your comments sinister.

"pound of flesh?"

It didn't take a genius to see that EUFC were up against it playing the team which hasn't lost since November. And as for sinister? "Pound of flesh" is simply a figure of speech and I know exactly what Claudius means - but then Jeff, you came very very late to this particular party, unlike some of us on here, who have seen a lot more over the last 20 months.

you know exactly what he means?

Ok you could explain if you'd like as I value your opinion.

However Id like to know what claudius meant by it as he has used a few similar terms at me, Ive asked for clarification with no reply Ive seen.

Several graphic detailed homosexual accusations and he said I would be BUUUURNED.

They are phrases used by someone whose English is a second language, which is why I ask exactly what he means.