Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
You are a good man John.
Wonder if UU might "lend" me a login name and password?
He has plenty to spare.

trying to find the login names for someone else as well gaz and you will be welcome to them when I get the passwords...personally I wouldn't waste my time...mostly full of loons mate....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
mostly full of loons mate....

Having browsed through it a few times I agree there are quite a few really strange people that scare me a bit...

But for every strange person there's about five normal ones.

Still, I'm not signing up...

I had dozens of 'em but lost most in the great barkingside robbery when the dunhill edwardian ciggie case and the gold cartier lighter got nicked....(do not play a pre season over there) grin

still have a few spare non de plumes but only for banter...too serious over here to use them gal and I wouldn't dream of going on the MyFc forums..to knee jerk for an old boy like me...yay

Going off on one again......

Do MyFC own 51% or 75% of EUFC ? When I was at the EGM ( from what I recall ) MyFC have an option to buy the remaining shares within 5 years. Are they likely to do so ? ( I suspect not ) or am I left with "B" & "C" shares that ain't worth a **** & count for nothing ?

Cheers,

Hi! I started the Building Bridges thread on the MyFC forum this morning. It was a direct result of having posted on here for the last 10 days. It has been a good thread. I'd copy it myself, but it's running to 4 pages and I'm not sure how to do that, unless I do it one page at a time.

Today I noticed posts by John@TheFleet. They were extremely good posts and people were 5-starring them, including me. I can tell you John that it is not too late to have a lot of influence. Influence(or notoriety) on the MyFC forum has come to many who were much later joiners. I can tell you that many many things are not decided.

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hi! Today I noticed posts by John@TheFleet. They were extremely good posts and people were 5-starring them, including me. I can tell you John that it is not too late to have a lot of influence. Influence(or notoriety) on the MyFC forum has come to many who were much later joiners. I can tell you that many many things are not decided.

Thanks for that. Ive started a thread called 'keeping up the momentum' where Ive put forward ideas for PR exersises takem the 'Parade???' thread from this forum. At the last count 110 people have viewed and there's been a couple of replies saying they're good ideas. I KNOW they're good ideas, that's why I put them on there. I don't care if my posts are 5 stared, I want someome to act on them....er, NOW! Northfleet Carnival is 6 weeks or so away, not a lot of time to get things organised. I'm feeding MYFC the info and ideas, now I'd like to see some action.

Originally Posted By: John@TheFleet
I KNOW they're good ideas, that's why I put them on there. I don't care if my posts are 5 stared, I want someome to act on them....er, NOW! Northfleet Carnival is 6 weeks or so away, not a lot of time to get things organised. I'm feeding MYFC the info and ideas, now I'd like to see some action.

really...!

perhaps a little presumptious but never mind I know you mean well...you know/think that they are good ideas but others may disagree....

Originally Posted By: Darter
Hirsty, I thought MyFC own 75% of the shares?

the fans own the club darling....share certificates and memberships mean nowt in NL footie....

football clubs transcend ownership and self gratification....!

been there seen it done it...smile

I KNOW they're good ideas, that's why I put them on there. I don't care if my posts are 5 stared, I want someome to act on them....er, NOW! Northfleet Carnival is 6 weeks or so away, not a lot of time to get things organised. I'm feeding MYFC the info and ideas, now I'd like to see some action.

really...!

perhaps a little presumptious but never mind I know you mean well...you know/think that they are good ideas but others may disagree....

Yeah, really. Have you read them?

I KNOW they're good ideas, that's why I put them on there.

[really...!

Yeah, really. Have you read them?

no john I haven't but your declaration that they are good ideas and solely promoted by your goodself is somewhat subjective in my opinion....and a little embarrassing to be frank....it is only your opinion that they are good ideas....others may have a different opinion...

thats democracy for you...grin