Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Singram on there is currently doing a sterling job to try and burn down any bridges that have been built already.

He wants Harry and I banned from Stonebridge Road. For what reasons, I have no idea.

http://members.myfootballclub.co.uk//4_368952_3.html

Do tell us more Jeff. good thing I haven't enrolled - they would ban me, then hang , draw and quarter me......then for good measure make me watch Gillingham for a season!!

Well, it has been removed but Harry and I are internet geeks who do not have the best interest of the club at heart and want it to fold.

We should be banned from the website and the ground as we are not welcome.

I handled it well (in my opinion) and did not stoop to his level.

Idiot. On top of that, I have Wanchai banging on at me in PM's because I compared him to a propaganda mouthpiece earlier on in the way.

I am tearing my hair out about it Gary.

It's less than a week since we had the biggest achievement in our history and pretty much since the final whistle blew at Wembley, MyFC has not been a nice place to be.

Singram is an absolute disgrace.

Has Singram ever been to Stonebridge Road ? Does he ( or she) know where it is ?

Perhaps we old skoolers should all be banned from Stonebridge Road ? and then there will only be 10 or 20 on a cold tuesday night in February for a re arranged home game !

I did have my

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Hirsty
Going off on one again......

trouble maker...grin

Sorted out that Friendly match yet Unc ? I feel thirsty already ! I will not be in he "squad" to travel on the proposed Scottish tour !

Cheers,

I'm absolutley appalled at what I read on that thread. Singram must be banned right away for showing no respect to the real fans of this football club.

None of those people have the right to say who should be banned from the football club especially those who are actual Fleet supporters. Why on earth are they saying that Jeff and HJA should be banned? They want to do a vote?! And why didn't any of the "decent" MyFC members stand up to what he was saying?

Really disgraceful behaviour. I want no part of that site whatsoever, I'm ashamed of it.

jeff....its YOUR football club mate and enjoy YOUR triumph.....don't lower yourself and thats why I refuse to even read the bollox on there...you ARE fleet...THEY are nonentities really at this moment in time....much to learn and much to prove...

gaz....good on yur mate for sussing the two faced back stabbing quisling...

hirsty...sadly it seems not this year as you guys are understandably in much demand....maybe next season but if you are at a loose end when your lot are away please be my guest and come enjoy an urchin day out in the pre season sun....I'll PM you my mobile number and you will be more than welcome...

the beers of course will be on me....grin

cheers....beer

Thanks all for the kind words.

Singram IS in a minority but that still doesn't take away the fact that I am completely appalled with what has gone on there this evening.

Hirsty and Gary, I am still of the opinion that you should join up. As John said earlier, the more of us on there, the better to stand up to idiots such as him.

It was disgraceful.

hirsty...sadly it seems not this year as you guys are understandably in much demand....maybe next season but if you are at a loose end when your lot are away please be my guest and come enjoy an urchin day out in the pre season sun....I'll PM you my mobile number and you will be more than welcome...

the beers of course will be on me....grin

cheers....beer

I'll drive Hirsty.

I agree UU (twice in two days!grin).

Best to ignore it all. I don't plan on reading anything on that site anymore, most of it is rubbish. We should just keep supporting the Fleet like we always do and not get caught up in all that.

I had dozens of 'em but lost most in the great barkingside robbery when the dunhill edwardian ciggie case and the gold cartier lighter got nicked....(do not play a pre season over there) grin

still have a few spare non de plumes but only for banter...too serious over here to use them gal and I wouldn't dream of going on the MyFc forums..to knee jerk for an old boy like me...yay

So do you have some a MyFC login or not? You said you did, then you said you didn't and now you say do.

I notice you stick up for us later in this thread UU, thanks.

Fancy doing the same thing on there?

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

So do you have some a MyFC login or not? You said you did, then you said you didn't and now you say do.

I notice you stick up for us later in this thread UU, thanks.

Fancy doing the same thing on there?

paul...I haven't got a clue what you are on about...what I do I do for my own reasons and I have no reason or desire to explain myself....

enjoy your wonderful success harry and don't concern yourself with me...I aint the enemy...

Unfortunately Singram sounds like another Haw Haw, and a few others. They are the reason I will never join MyFC. All the good work that people like rsheard, Yorkfox(to some extent) and Lord Horn have done to convince me there are real fans, and not power mad idiots, amongst their members, is being undone!

In my opinion of course!

Hi ,

I'm new here, don't really know if i'm welcome as i'm a myfc member . I'm not familiar with this site and the general feeling amongst forum members. I have been reading a number of messages and I can understand the obejection to PTT as i am against it myself. I don't normally read threads that are not related to football . Most my friends are local supporters and haven't really sensed antagonism against local Fleet supporters. I consider myself a Fleet supporter and can't understand the issue of us and them . We are all in this together, with the sole aim of helping as much as we can towards the success of the Fleet.

Maybe i'm missing something.

regards.

Originally Posted By: gibi
Hi ,
I'm new here, don't really know if i'm welcome as i'm a myfc member . I'm not familiar with this site and the general feeling amongst forum members. I have been reading a number of messages and I can understand the obejection to PTT as i am against it myself. I don't normally read threads that are not related to football . Most my friends are local supporters and haven't really sensed antagonism against local Fleet supporters. I consider myself a Fleet supporter and can't understand the issue of us and them . We are all in this together, with the sole aim of helping as much as we can towards the success of the Fleet.
regards.

fck me...they're like waves of cybernaugts.......programmed and sent in as another falls from grace...

where's darter...?

Originally Posted By: gibi
Hi ,
regards.

fck me...they're like waves of cybernaugts.......programmed and sent in as another falls from grace...

where's darter...?

Thanks for the welcoming remarks. My goodness you are polite.

paul...I haven't got a clue what you are on about...what I do I do for my own reasons and I have no reason or desire to explain myself....

enjoy your wonderful success harry and don't concern yourself with me...I aint the enemy...

You are right, you're not the enemy.

Just wanted clarification is'all.