Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Building bridges

Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
(Apart from UU of course who is a litigious old bugger who will no doubt sue the [****!!****] off me just for saying that!).

duel

never sued a forum poster yet....but there is always a first time of course and not so much of the old....I am the dorian grey of FF....grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Lord Horn
(Apart from UU of course who is a litigious old bugger who will no doubt sue the [****!!****] off me just for saying that!).

duel

never sued a forum poster yet....but there is always a first time of course and not so much of the old....I am the dorian grey of FF....grin

What's in the attic then???! evil

a very nice oil painting of a beagle...grin

just got in and read back over this thread and I do actually believe that the thread is beginning to work its magic....it is quite possible that given time and the continuation of this thread in its light hearted and frivilous manner (whilst still dealing with various topics) that more and more moonies will flee the despotic cesspit and come on over here....

a pullitzer for gaz..grin

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Another post.

harry don't be so bloody selfish and childish....spitting your dummy out because you don't want your precious gradley thread to be overhauled is not what this is all about...the thread is achieving what gaz wanted in a small way and can grow in that respect....

join in man and make positive moves in bringing the decent moonies over here...

it makes sense....yay

a very nice oil painting of a beagle...grin

just got in and read back over this thread and I do actually believe that the thread is beginning to work its magic....it is quite possible that given time and the continuation of this thread in its light hearted and frivilous manner (whilst still dealing with various topics) that more and more moonies will flee the despotic cesspit and come on over here....

a pullitzer for gaz..grin

This is a great thread and I love the way it ebbs and flows. I hope it runs and runs. I am really enjoying posting here smile

right back on topic.....after much laziness the stones bounced back into the studio determined to rebuild bridges with their impatient demanding fans

bridges to babylon was without doubt a major PR coup for the stones as they came back from some really poor publicity and regained their podium as the undisputed kings of rock....the raw guitar of richards is haunting and on par with hendrix at his best...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridges_to_Babylon

right back on topic.....after much laziness the stones bounced back into the studio determined to rebuild bridges with their impatient demanding fans

bridges to babylon was without doubt a major PR coup for the stones as they came back from some really poor publicity and regained their podium as the undisputed kings of rock....the raw guitar of richards is haunting and on par with hendrix at his best...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridges_to_Babylon

They are a bit like the Chelsea Pensioners now - "and their combined ages are ..." But it's only rock and roll, I guess!! grin

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Another post.

Go and get drunk, Harry.
Then spew up in the gutter!!

The only reason you want this thread to continue is because you started it, well all you've done is given a menipulative witch like Darter the ability to talk a load off [****!!****] on our forum, I wouldn't want to build a brdige with her. She is an evil witch and if she gets her claws into this club then it really will die. Oh well, at least you'd have the longest ever thread on the forum though eh.

I've built my bridges with all the people from MyFC that I want to and I've done that by them coming the games and talking to them. I've spoken to Darter at matches and what she said about one of our long standing hardcore fans, even more hardcore than you Gary if you can believe it, to be honest is very worrying. I'd much rather Scally had hold of our club than Darter to be honest, Darter really is that bad.

Gary go and start a thread entitled "Darter is a witch with bad intentions" and I'll make sure it gets to be the longest thread on any forum.

You'll just have to trust me on this one Gary. A die hard fan v a threat to our club, that should be easy for even you, Gary.

Oh and as for my drinking I think you'll find that nobody got hurt and everybody had a great laugh and I've received loads of messages from people who said I made them laugh. In other news have you apologised, in person, to Daish for what you said about him on here about him being a [****!!****] manager? No, didn't think so.

well it makes a change for darter to be the evil one who wants to destroy the fleet as it used to be me (well according to harry anyway)...but what I would really like someone to explain to me however is how a 50 year old leather clad bi sexual butch biker from lancaster can take over and destroy a football club owned by 30,000 moonies....grin

well it makes a change for darter to be the evil one who wants to destroy the fleet as it used to be me (well according to harry anyway)...but what I would really like someone to explain to me however is how a 50 year old leather clad bi sexual butch biker from lancaster can take over and destroy a football club owned by 30,000 moonies....grin

Don't forget the witch bit Unc, it can go between "butch" and "biker" grin