Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sensible ways to increase revenue to allow ...

Loose

...the club a chance to compete...*

Owners? Fans? Sponsors? God forbid any Co-Owners will be dipping their hands in their pockets (and I'm not talking about the Fleet Trust - we all know their contribution is solid).

Where does the responsibility lie and who has the potential of greater resources?

*Title "borrowed" from a "suggestion" on the EUFC Forum

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Originally Posted By: loosely

*Title "borrowed" from a "suggestion" on the EUFC Forum

I thought this was the EUFC forum.

Oh but hang on, I am stupid, know nothing and suck balls apparently.

This is historically the EUFC Forum Jeff, glad you pointed that out, thanks.

Not just anyones balls Jeff, be nice if you'd get consent first eh?

well the hx deal was a little complex as there is an ongoing development but the club itself is now part of a past adventure for us jeff....we had gone as far as we could and had lost the drive and energy that all clubs need if they want to be successful.....its in good hands and after the initial back stabbing/joust for the officials positions under the noo regime dies down they may well get a play off place this season...hope they do....

as for me and what next in footie....well I shall not be doing anything at all until next season....just want a break from the cut and thrust of it all and recharge the batteries...

I saw you beat the Darts on Saturday which is always pleasing.

I presume you will still be going to watch right?

Enjoy the recharging.

I shall not be going to hx again this season jeff...the king is dead long live the king and thanx for the money now fck off are all relative in these takeover thingies and the new chappies need to be free to get on with things...

I shall be at biggs town next saturday with sal and nette and the saturday after I shall be cheering on my ladies team at a 5 a side in antigua...grin

Oh am jealous now. Antigua sounds ace. Have a nice time.

I have a day off on holiday tomorrow.

Salisbury away is hardly the same is it? :-)

its all relative jeff...after a month in antigua I shall crave a windy cold concrete terrace and a burger and a piping hot bovril.....regardless of club tribal issues and arguments about ownership models its what we do..

we are NL football fans...

It was a great win at Hornchurch last Saturday, the Urchins played really well on a lovely warm Spring day and looked like they are more than serious about getting into the play-off positions - they are in 6th place now, with games in hand over the 5th-placed club.

Hello Jeff wink

Bin at the Scotch bottle again, Les ?

Or just some sort of death -wish.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
A new initive(Friends of the Fleet) has been launched by the "Establishment", asking for 2500 people to pay 10 pounds a month to help balance the books for the forseeable future.
That means that ordinary fans(not MyFC members) would be paying 120 pounds a year and not have any say in the running of the Club!

Don't worry about it Les, you can pay your

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Ordinary fans already pay