Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sensible ways to increase revenue to allow ...

Loose

Originally Posted By: loosely
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
A new initive(Friends of the Fleet) has been launched by the "Establishment", asking for 2500 people to pay 10 pounds a month to help balance the books for the forseeable future.
That means that ordinary fans(not MyFC members) would be paying 120 pounds a year and not have any say in the running of the Club!

Don't worry about it Les, you can pay your

Originally Posted By: admin on eufcforum
Through 'Friends of the Fleet', supporters are able to contribute monthly, to invest in the playing staff, to help keep the club as competitive as possible for the 09/10 season.

And http://www.eufcforum.com/fotf.php states
"Every pound contributed by Friends of the Fleet goes towards strengthening the team on the pitch."

And I agree with you Les. So many people supporting their club and they should be rewarded for their support. Control of their club, some say in it. Some way to protect its stability after all these donations. What happens next year?

No-one is doing this for any other reward than the safety and stability of EUFC. - WRONG!!

One man does it for reward and hes the flucker who got it in this mess. After spending

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Bin at the Scotch bottle again, Les ?

Or just some sort of death -wish.

I don't drink Scotch John, nor do I have a death wish, just want to put my thoughts, however unpopular they are!
I can't do it on the official forum!
I see Gaz has locked another thread on finances, as it seems it is nobodies business unless you are a member, then they ask ordinary people for money!

put it solely in the hands of the true fans, people who pay and don't take.

Sorry to just edit the last bit - but for "True Fans" look at the attendances that Fleet get.
Thats the biggest issue - there aren't enough of them to make the club financially secure, which is why they ended up in debt, and then in with MyFC...

Originally Posted By: PatMan

Sorry to just edit the last bit - but for "True Fans" look at the attendances that Fleet get.
Thats the biggest issue - there aren't enough of them to make the club financially secure, which is why they ended up in debt, and then in with MyFC...

And MyFC could have managed your club but look where the control freak took that. Nothings changed, Now there is Friends of the Fleet, a new way to perpetuate the mismanagement.

And MyFC could have managed your club but look where the control freak took that. Nothings changed, Now there is Friends of the Fleet, a new way to perpetuate the mismanagement.

Plan B, of my signature!

I don't think that the reign of Brooks will last much longer. He couldn't sell 300 packages, which arguably represented something for your outlay. His target of finding 2500 "fans" who wish to contribute

I wonder whether one of the ways to increase revenue might be to stop bullsh1tt1ng people over cost cutting. None of us some to be able to reduce

Originally Posted By: apache
He couldn't sell 300 packages, which arguably represented something for your outlay.

Yes - that was a bit of a daft idea really. If you are an overseas or far-away member, what's the point in having a season ticket and boardroom entrance and food and drinks etc etc when you can never enjoy it? grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
He couldn't sell 300 packages, which arguably represented something for your outlay.

Yes - that was a bit of a daft idea really. If you are an overseas or far-away member, what's the point in having a season ticket and boardroom entrance and food and drinks etc etc when you can never enjoy it? grin

I did actually think they were well put together. Sort of thing I would have bought, many other people too before being banned from the MyFC Forum, being told "thanks for the money, now fluck off" by the more radioactive fans etc.

Now...why would I? Obviously if they can't even sell 300, things are pretty bad.

Where did 300 come from - the package that Darter refers to is limited to just 100...
But don't let that get in the way of anyone having a pop at the club for trying to increase revenue...

Where did 300 come from - the package that Darter refers to is limited to just 100...
But don't let that get in the way of anyone having a pop at the club for trying to increase revenue...

Get your facts straight Pat before coming on here and having a go. There were 3 different types of packages, all of them limited to 100 each.

As I said, they were well thought out, just a pity the buyers had bolted.

Get your facts straight Pat

Get YOUR facts straight loose

Darter refers to only ONE package - therefore only 100 hundred available...

But have to agree - great ideas, but who WILL buy them?

Pat, not going to waste my time arguing with you as its a waste of time, however get it straight. All 3 types of packages were marketed on the MyFC site over a month ago before being released to the general public as "Friends of the Fleet" with no bonus but the pleasure of giving. 300 of them. Splitting hairs but I know how important it is to some of you.