Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sensible ways to increase revenue to allow ...

Loose

Originally Posted By: loosely

Pat, not going to waste my time arguing with you as its a waste of time, however get it straight. All 3 types of packages were marketed on the MyFC site over a month ago before being released to the general public as "Friends of the Fleet" with no bonus but the pleasure of giving. 300 of them. Splitting hairs but I know how important it is to some of you.

Ah, but you have wasted time - telling me to get my facts straight - when I CLEARLY commented on a single post about the number 300 being linked with a "Friends" package that allowed board-room access, food, drink etc...

Have no idea how big the boardroom is at the ground, but would amaze me if they ever expected to sell 100 of those!!

Originally Posted By: PatMan

Pat, not going to waste my time arguing with you as its a waste of time, however get it straight. All 3 types of packages were marketed on the MyFC site over a month ago before being released to the general public as "Friends of the Fleet" with no bonus but the pleasure of giving. 300 of them. Splitting hairs but I know how important it is to some of you.

Ah, but you have wasted time - telling me to get my facts straight - when I CLEARLY commented on a single post about the number 300 being linked with a "Friends" package that allowed board-room access, food, drink etc...

Have no idea how big the boardroom is at the ground, but would amaze me if they ever expected to sell 100 of those!!

And as I thought, but this could go on and on. I don't think I've ever noticed you commenting CLEARLY on anything. 300 packages. Don't come on here shouting the odds when you haven't got your facts right.

By the way I see your lot of little Park Wardens have been closing down uncomfortable threads again. Poor lambs.

By the way I see your lot of little Park Wardens have been closing down uncomfortable threads again. Poor lambs.

No, well you wouldn't see much clearly would you.

Where do you get "your lot of little Park Wardens" from. Surely as a MyFC member, and therefore 'owner' they are technically "YOUR" lot?

No, well you wouldn't see much clearly would you.

Where do you get "your lot of little Park Wardens" from. Surely as a MyFC member, and therefore 'owner' they are technically "YOUR" lot?

Must be all that Bullsh1t we have to read Pat smile

Why would they be our lot Pat? Do MyFC own the EUFC "Official" Forum? Officious would be right grin

Why would they be our lot Pat? Do MyFC own the EUFC "Official" Forum?

Surely MyFC 'own' everything EUFC?

No, you must have that wrong too Pat. The Owners were never asked about it smile

No, you must have that wrong too Pat. The Owners were never asked about it smile

Just cos you weren't asked, doesn't mean you don't own it tho - does it?

No.

So it's not me who is wrong

I think its on you to prove it Pat, after all you seem to be making the assertion.

Mind you, wouldn't be the first time Willy Brooks has spent other peoples money without asking.

I think its on you to prove it Pat, after all you seem to be making the assertion.

Didn't you start this by saying it was mine 'my lot' - therefore its up to you to prove it, surely?

Your lot as in Original Fleet Fans moderating, don't start getting childish Pat.

Didn't you start this by saying it was mine 'my lot' - therefore its up to you to prove it, surely?

Yep, you did say that - look...

By the way I see your lot of little Park Wardens have been closing down uncomfortable threads again.

Yep, you did say that - look...

By the way I see your lot of little Park Wardens have been closing down uncomfortable threads again.

Yes, see my post above Pat.

Since they ban people for asking simple questions they are "Your Lot" Pat, definitely not mine lol.

Since they ban people for asking simple questions they are "Your Lot" Pat, definitely not mine lol.

Banning for asking simple questions? - now that definitely puts them as "Your Lot"...

Don't be childish Pat. Again, you don't seem to worry about getting your facts wrong.

Don't be childish Pat. Again, you don't seem to worry about getting your facts wrong.

Go on then so - list the facts that I have put that are wrong.

You are just making yourself look foolish now Pat. Prove your own points. You haven't so far.

You are just making yourself look foolish now Pat. Prove your own points. You haven't so far.

Theres only one fool Loose - and thats someone who posts accusations and cant back them up.
Have asked you to list all the facts that you claim I have got wrong, and you can't.

Theres only one fool Loose - and thats someone who posts accusations and cant back them up.
Have asked you to list all the facts that you claim I have got wrong, and you can't.

I've listed a fact. Your "bunch" have banned people for asking questions, fact. On the EUFC Forum. Perhaps you missed that.

I've listed a fact. Your "bunch" have banned people for asking questions, fact. On the EUFC Forum. Perhaps you missed that.

OK - lets be very clear - I know you like CLEAR.

Fact - this would be a statementment of truth - agree?

I argued they are NOT my lot, as they give their services to an EUFC website. I do not own EUFC therefore they cannot be 'mine'.
EUFC are owned by MyFC (in a weird roundabout kinda way). You are a member of the MyFC Trust. Therefore, they are 'your' lot.
And why did you bring people being banned into this - earlier you commented on threads being closed down. Stop flip-flopping from one point to another.

OK - lets be very clear - I know you like CLEAR.

Fact - this would be a statementment of truth - agree?

I argued they are NOT my lot, as they give their services to an EUFC website. I do not own EUFC therefore they cannot be 'mine'.
EUFC are owned by MyFC (in a weird roundabout kinda way). You are a member of the MyFC Trust. Therefore, they are 'your' lot.
And why did you bring people being banned into this - earlier you commented on threads being closed down. Stop flip-flopping from one point to another.

You're just spamming now Pat. Where are your facts?