Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Daish determined to secure Ebbsfleet's status

Pl W D L GF GA GD PTS

1 Burton Albion 38 25 6 7 71 40 +31 81

21 Ebbsfleet United 33 10 8 15 38 44 -6 38

I think those numbers prove the squad or tactics are not good enough! Ebbsfleet have only conceded 4 goals more than Burton, but are way behind on goals scored!

I know there is a difference in 5 games played, but the form of the last month hardly exudes confidence that they can win these games. I think it will be luck (and I hope and pray I am wrong) more than judgement that keeps Ebbsfleet up!

And don't forget that Burton are part time.

We will stay up Les, if you look at the games we have left:

Northwich (h)(a)

Lewes (h)

Weymouth (a)

We should get enough points from those matches to see us clear, and, hopefully, the team that destroyed Wrexham will turn up for a couple of the other matches to give us more than enough points.

"No I don't watch Myfc streams as I am not a member."

pity aff for 35 pounds you could have HD quality livestream on your pc for at least eight games and access to my racing tips.

27 quid would go to the club hurrah but that git Brooks would end up with 7.50 or so and waste it on buying those tossers Daish and Kimble a Guinness.

"or watch games that are (rarely) on one of many internet streams that are available here!"

"some of us have principles jeff..."

yeah I shamelessly seek iraqi goals . com when im not able to go to spurs.

got the [****!!****] when i coughed up and still couldnt see fleet!

but if myfc didnt pay to film these games tinternet wouldnt have it.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
ok les, possibility of you watching the fleets run in to season end, home games.

could eufc attract your attention if myfc cant?
would you pay the fleet trust or club direct a dollar or two to livestream the games?
I dont know if its doable but whatcha think?

If the cost wasn't too prohibitive, I would consider paying Eufc(once it is MyFC free) for live streaming......With Lord Chas doing the commentary, of course! wink