Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
mdetaylor

Changes at the club

Interesting to see the changes that have gone on with the new board, for the first time ever (or at least in a very long time we get post from the club - seems like a very good idea, at least some people will get season tickets/do the corporate thing as a result of being sent the information).

Also the introduction of student/UB40 discounts (although this happened on an ad hoc basis before). This was something I spoke to Mr Harding about, his view being he didn't want people coming if they wanted discounts (even when it was pointed out to him that it was cheaper to watch leauge football as a student than City).

The new board can only be congratulated for looking at ways to improve attendance/revenue.

Also - any chance of a bit of Burberry in the club shop

Mine doesn't say anything about student discounts, Casual 'old chap'.

Did they send my copy to you?!

Indeed the new board should be commend on all of thier hard work.

Does anyone know what the season ticket prices will be for Students/UB40s/OAPS? Will the discounts be the same as for the matchday admission prices?

Not sure - have to admit that I saw the matchday discounts but not a season ticket one although there would be no logic in failing to apply discounts across the board.

Speaking of boards, why have the two 'Next up for the Saints' boards been taken down? Is it a temporary measure, or are we planning to get bigger, better, more visible boards instead?