Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'Ricay 2-2 Harlow

Originally Posted By: Old Boy
...he was being accessed by a senior Referee up in the stands...

That's quite a trick.

Originally Posted By: Old Boy

My dear boy, one must congratulate you on your quite extraordinary powers of hearing. To hear any conversation between Ellerbeck and the Referee Oldershaw from such a distance, must have made the six million dollar man quite envious.

I thought it was a good game bearing in mind what was at stake for both teams, let's hope we both stay up and prosper next season.

No idea what the first paragraph relates to but share your view on the last.

The main thing is we didn't lose. If we come away with 1 point, or 3 points, it still helps us.

Great team performance last night, especially to have a very young keeper come in at short notice, play with 10 men for an hour and have 4 players in the squad who hadn't trained with eachother before the game, I thought we done really well and fully deserved the point.

The new players look good, especially Dee, causing all sorts of problems last night and a great cross for the first goal. Beale looks solid at the back, Adrian = Quality as we all know and what a great way for the Burbs to return!

Another big game on Saturday so hopefully lets do that same.

Originally Posted By: kt:@btfc
Incidentally why have BTFC called Clive Allen an Arsenal legend? He is a Spurs legend!

Clive Allen is a 'legend' at Arsenal for signing for them and then leaving without ever having played a single competitive match.

Either that, or the webmaster's a lunatic?

Good result considering the circumstances, did not see what happened with Leon as I was watching the ball but if he did what people have said the ref had no choice. I thought that the ref was one of the best we have had.

The new players did well especially the ex Harlow winger. Good goals from Burbs, nice to see him back. Another MOTM display by Shavesy.

Play like that with 11 players and we should have no problem.

That was much better! Everyone put in the graft and with Dee adding some flair, Deane some much needed control in the centre, Burbs adding some muscle upfront and Shavesy doing the work of 3 men on his own, we almost pulled off a great win. I was one of those who knocked the re-signing of Shavesy, but he's proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's sorted out his dicipline without it affecting his natural game. Player of the year?????

Well done to all and lets get 3 points on Saturday and put some daylight between us and the bottom 4!

Originally Posted By: PAUL B
sorry mate but it sure didn't seem that way.........

Problem with message boards like this is they're used by a small minority of supporters who then get a disproportionally (is that a word?) wide audiance for some of the crap we talk wink

Interestin' one........Must be a difficult decision to come on as sub when player-manager......he must also be conscious that when he came on last Tues we were actually 2-1 up & he made a few [****!!****]-ups as soon as he came on...not sure that was the right decision.......