Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
SAINTS64MAD

Chat room

I think we(the saints fans) should have a get together on the chat room at sometime over the weekend. who thinks this is good?

Also sometimes after matches we could have a chat with the manager or players. Who thinks this is good?

1. More people go on the site during the week than during the weekend, due to: more days during the week than the weekend, only being able to access the internet at school or work etc. Smack that.

2. Players, managers, fans don't usually go on the site on a Saturday after a game. Or Sunday. More important things to do. See point one as well. Smacked also.

Other than that, yeah, good plan.

What I meant about the players or managers going on the chat is: After the match somewhere in the ground log on to the site (If they have the internet) and spend about 30 mins on it. they could at least giv us (the fans soemthing back aswell)

Not many places around the ground where the internet is functioning. Plus the chat room wouldn't have many people in it 30 minutes after a game has just finished, as people will be at the club / on the way home / out somewhere. Plus the managers / players will be in the clubhouse / in the changing room / on the way home / off out somewhere.

When our two manager's finally catch up with technology I can't see a reason why we can't do a "quiz the manager" session in a chat room!