Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Board Member declares PTT members not welcome

Loose

HarryJAllstars recent addition to the MyFC Society Board has announced that members who wanted to Pick the Team were not going to be asked to renew their memberships by the Operators Web Team who administrate renewal emails.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
you are joking surely...?

If only..

Quoting HarryJAllstars from the MyFC Forum:-

Sunday 12th April.

"No, we're not inviting back those who only joined to PTT."

"These are people that the WT will never be emailing asking for renewal money and people that we obviously don't want associated with the society. "

right...let me get my head around this....

we all bought into the sales line of own the club pick the team...which is I understand still being advertised on the web site to attract new mugs members and yet anyone that pays up and joins because of being able to PTT will be cast aside and rejected in the future....?? as harry says...not wanted in the society...!!

surely there must be some mistake...?

I don't really want to comment other than to say that it now looks like the original ethos of MyFC is broken. Along with Will Brooks and Liam Daishs promises.

Its very disappointing but we will have to await news on any refund policy MyFC are going to put in place.

well I guess that one lawyer acting on behalf of all of the members who were denied PTT could retrieve the money taken under false pretences..especially as it was all through paypal and credit card.....pity really as that would bring the whole shooting match to a close but I guess they should have thought about that when they were telling all the morons to fck off...!!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
well I guess that one lawyer acting on behalf of all of the members who were denied PTT could retrieve the money taken under false pretences..especially as it was all through paypal and credit card.....pity really as that would bring the whole shooting match to a close but I guess they should have thought about that when they were telling all the morons to fck off...!!

HarryJAllstars being the member, now a Society Board Member who originally told those wanting to PTT "to fck off"

HarryJAllstars now seems to be redirecting his message to those who were unhappy that they were unable to PTT. In particular, a member of the Society who, when interviewed by the media on his satisfaction level with MyFC discussed not being able to PTT.

Members on MyFC are now asking HarryJAllstars when this became official policy but are getting no answers at present.

Am I really surprised I ask myself ?

It's the old style communism, Karl.

"All people are equal, but some people are MORE equal than others"

I rest me case, M'Lud.