Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC HORNCHURCH SUPPORTERS CLUB

The committe that was formed last night have a meeting booked for 7th May to discuss such issues.In the meantime we would ask that any ideas,suggestions etc be posted on here or pm'd to either myself,biased bob,craig david,wally,digger the cat or dagger 04 (i believe these are the only comittee members who use the forum)

personally i would prefer the ideas out in the open on the forum as it gives everyone a chance to discuss them.Obviously,the more ideas put forward the stronger the supporters club can become

I believe Biased bob will post a list of all those elected to various positions within the comittee

In my opinion is probably a bit premature to be discussing how much to join before the benefits are known.

The usual benefits of membership are discounted merchandise, discounted coach travel, discounted admission prices, etc...If there's no quantifiable benefits then I can't see many joining to be honest, but good luck with it.

There will more than likely be benefits,obviously with merchandise we will have to liase with the club regarding possible discounts in the club shop

Discounted away travel is another avenue that has been discussed

Not too sure about admission prices as this would affect the playing budget.

Last night was to basically arrange the committee and to look at the goals and objectives of the supporters club,which are obviously to assist the club by fundraising,volunteer work etc etc but you are right,to entice people in there must be quantifiable benefits.

there was a good turnout of approx 40 people there last night who all seemed keen and happy with the proceedings,i also know of another 15/20 that couldn't attend who are interested and hopefully more.

The good thing is that there is a wide variety of fans on the comittee,not just the forum lot or eastside but there are non forum users,riverside seats,burger bar lady,shop manager etc etc

mentalist = pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

• 2 weeks later...