Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC HORNCHURCH SUPPORTERS CLUB

hello lads, Moons will probably be rammed, being a Friday night.

Gooner text me later, let me know where you're going may slope down for a cheeky half.

O where have you been hiding, I've not seen you anywhere near the Cribb in a while???

Right,heres the plan

7.30 in moons,see how busy it is in there but at least we can have a few beers and chat and move on somewhere else after!!

All welcome

Diz,moons don't usually fill up till after 9 and it is a big pub anyway,will bell you later you tool

May I make a counter suggestion ? We all meet in the Library room at the British Museum,smoking jackets essential and as a preliminary to the main event we discuss the works of Jean Paul Sartre and Proust,have a Pimms or two,move on to my club,The Cavalry Club and then of to Scotts for some grouse and a bottle of Beaucaillou Ducrillou 71