Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations to all at GNFC

I would like to congratulate Brian and the board of directors, Andy, Phil, Ron and the players for achieving Conference status for next season and of course the fans for their great support. It was said at the beginning of the season that the main objective was to stay in the Conference in the first season, whether in the bottom 5 or the top 5, this has been achieved. I would also like to congratulate Ian Docker and Adrian Pennock on winning the PASE Southern League it's a great achievment in only their 3rd season. smile.gif

I wish you all the success for the forthcoming season and hope you all enjoy your holidays.

Thanks Brent! Your congratulations are much appreciated.

I was very sorry to see you leave this year and wish you every success in the future!

And I know I am not the only one to think the same way.

Brent, just to let you know the reserves did OK, they got to the final of the Kent Cup and lost to Deal in the Final to a penalty, they finished up about halfway in the league for the Capital section , not bad for the first year,

Hope everything is Ok with you, and you are not missing us to much.

Regards

Peter ( Kit man Reserves ) and Mathew

Thanks Pete, I forgot to mention the reserves very sorry. Hope everything is ok and say hello to Bondy for me.