Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

staines v margate updates

ooh!!bodyform

Too bloody right its a shambles to think we have to look at Whitbys result today i was even embarrissed to look it up on the web a very sad day for the supporters, dont one tell me we were unlucky or make excuses, with the side we have we were going knowhere fast, wonderin 3 years were be playing Monkton Utd and Plucks Gutter Athletic with the same board and all those heads in the [****!!****] sand lol

Confused here, are we advocating the fact the team didnt play well that we should sack/re-organise or even hang the present board. Fellas who out of all of us has and would gladly give the monies needed to get the club out of its present situation

and I do mean any of us.. until a beneficiary comes to the fore we all need to appreciate that we are at best and probably always will be an average non-league football team. Prove me wrong someone and put YOUR money where your mouth/heart is!!!!

Originally Posted By: MargateBlue
We DESERVE to go down YES. However a reprieve seems very likely especially with what's happened over the past few years. Rams Builder you don't seem to know what your talking about because if Fisher Athletic go bust margate WILL be reprived to replace Fisher in the Ryman Premier.

Today we was shocking, a great away turn out from the Margate fans today and I'm totally gutted that we threw away all hope in the opening 10 minutes going 2-0 down. If we go down I will still be there on the terraces come August no matter what.

Yes your right cos if that was the case then there would be 2 less teams in the prem next season. Its very confusing. I know how you all must feel today esp those who went to staines. I like your last statement about being there in may, it shows passion. Boxing day for us will be you or folkestone i think.

The fact is we are a very poor side with very average players in all areas of the field and yep cant see us doing anything in Ryman South and to be honest im embarrissed we are in Ryman South. All this talk about other teams like Wimbledon and Dover comming back up the leagues after terrible times is balls we are talking about Margate here although we have the fan base, we havnt got the set up at the club to do anything. Makes u really wonder why the council are against maybe if we look at how the club is going will give u the answers could be RIP Margate fc im gutted at least Thanet Utd didnt get relegated, 1914 as someone said in early post thats where we are in 95 years the club hasnt progressed anywhere thats a fact. Id have been happy to Stay in the Conf South for ten years then move up again but ohhh no thats not the Margate fc way what a joke!!!!

No just we are a league below them its unreal, Thanet Utd were awful i watched then enough lol just that how can a club have any answers to 3 relegations in 7 years its nothing less than a farce. I think people need answers and have enough of the shambles of Margate FC. If the fans dont stand up and have an opinion we will just carry on into a very black hole Cookie, 3 years time were be playing Monkton and Plucks Gutter, maybe Plucks Gutter will get a new ground B4 us then again everyone seems too lol

Margateboys or whoever you may be,It won't be as bad as that I'm sure,however I am with you on most of what you say as are probably most of the Margate fans.Its just a question of where do you start to rectify things.How,when or who will start the ball rolling.Until that has been set in motion we have who we have & we just have to make the best of things however bad they are looking.Having said all that we will,I'm positive of it,improve on this season no matter who is running the club.

Thanks Ian i think its time for ANSWERS dont us Margate FC supporters sit back and say ohh well its not ohh well its our club that are [****!!****] up it hurts. I guarantee the club are lucky most Margate FC supporters are mild mannered as 3 relegations in 7 years at any other club there would be revolt in all areas. We deserve better than this its time for a change i really feel this will come to ahead in the nr future as we can take so much as Margate supporters and for these fans who sit back with their rose coloured glasses and head in the sands u carry on have fun watching the Gate play Sturry Utd away in three years because I DONT!!!!!

Last time we were in this position we were in Southern division, we had just changed managers during the previous season and then made it to the the first round of the FA cup, live on sky and then went on to get promoted. De-ja-vu?

I expect you'll get a reprieve as so many teams are going to the wall. But the fact that you lost 4-1 to a team taking it easy before the play-offs says it all about their character and heart.

At least we had the excuse of a four-point deduction to dishearten us.

I didn't realise the Whitby situation though, I'd have gone there if I'd known. Lovely fish and chips there too.

3 relegations in 7 years! without it been the same squad what does that tell you!? the chairman and board have been getting it wrong for 7 years, needless to say we were poor this season on the whole and threw it away against harrow and heybridge! but staines was always goint to be a hard game especially them putting a full team out sitting second in the league!