Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player retained list

michael

I believe TY indicated that he would be announcing this quite soon after end of season.

Will be interesting-personally-despite the debacle of saturday-can take losing but not in the manner that we 'achieved it'-i can see a case for all the current squad being retained (i am assuming SCS and Coleman will not have their contracts renewed ).

Am i right that we already know that Lewis, Wheatley,Robinson are signed for next season (and i believe it was mentioned that Wilson was on a two year contract anyway )

The Retained List has to be submitted to the FA by 1st June and confirms those players who are still under contract for the following season, those whose options are being taken up, and those whose contract has expired who are being offered a new agreements.

Originally Posted By: seasidesteve
lewis, robinson ,wilson,peters,wheatley , lacy ,none of the rest worth keeping

Interesting that on an earlier response to another thread that you said.."name and shame them and kick them out" yet you persevere with your choices above a few hours later......???

We won`t see Ryan again Danny maybe , depends on which league we are in but i think Healy will be with us .

If we are relegated Ty has a big job in getting quality players to come in and play a league lower than what we are now and he knows that so there will be at least 7 players that i think he will try and keep at Margate .

It may not be that easy for our players to get alternative clubs (even if they want to-and we read that most want to stay anyway )

We do have some talented players-but finishing in the bottom 4 does not look too great on your cv-and there are also decent players that other clubs will release.

If TY wants them, i reckon most will actually stay-and i'll be happy with that.we've all learnt alot this year

Originally Posted By: seasidesteve
you did not name them did you so dont criticise me mate, if they are amongst the guilty ones my list would be different

oh but I did name them mate.......they were posted between your first comment at 12:40 and 6:00 dont you read all replies....mate, and yes 2 of your preferred's are in the list of non attendess...........mate. Re do your list methinks and good luck with your options dear boy!