Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player retained list

michael

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
There are two Ramsgate players I would gladly have, Jamie Turner and Andy Hadden though Buzzgate.

Told you last week Alan you have offered Lee Hook a contract and

Mind you Ian I hope it is true as Lee is a great goalie but surely he won't come down a couple of divisions. Used to play for our cricket team, great close fielder took some superb catches!

To be honest i wouldnt trust a thing Margate FC says or the council i just wish someone was honest up front and told it how it is not give info people want to hear or read. As for the Gazette i wouldnt believe them either as most of it is hyp or wrong info. Then again we are just the supporters and we mean nothing only that without us there wouldnt be a club which people forget.

I ask a question if your own life was like a saga like margate FCs would you feel happy about yourself at this moment of time mmmm think not!!!

Well I like to look at a glass half full, not half empty as you seem to like too RB. I know Craig Tucker and he only prints what he is told by the club, so slightly unfair to him.

I return to a subject I have aired previously, why is it we have to read of these supposed quotes from people close to the club including KP when they are not included on the "OFFICIAL" CLUB WEBSITE ???

In one case, as I understand, a quote attributed to KP was incorrect anyway so that is one good reason why it wasn't on the club website.

Originally Posted By: The Realistic Blue
To be honest i wouldnt trust a thing Margate FC says or the council i just wish someone was honest up front and told it how it is not give info people want to hear or read. As for the Gazette i wouldnt believe them either as most of it is hyp or wrong info. Then again we are just the supporters and we mean nothing only that without us there wouldnt be a club which people forget.
I ask a question if your own life was like a saga like margate FCs would you feel happy about yourself at this moment of time mmmm think not!!!

staines have very little supporters and i would call them a club

Originally Posted By: Fanet Blu
Yeah, Lacy's throw is a real asset... how many goals have we scored from it this season??

That would be none then..

Well said Sir.
When I first saw him I was gobsmacked by his throw. Yet the lack of goals from such a weapon must surley be down to the training ground. How often did we put a man on the keeper and 2 big men on each upright. To me never. So this was a lack of work on the training ground, on how to how best to use his one and only asset. Surely TY and especially Big Nev should know what area he should be aiming at to create most goal oppertunities.
As for the rest of his game he's too slow and can not pass the ball with any accuaracy above 5 yards or put any descent crosses in.
To me he would never be able to keep a fit Roberto Corbishley out of our team.

As for who we keep I think Dan Stubbs is a "MUST KEEP" if we want our team to play what I would call the beautiful game at HP. If we can get him on the park with other younger very quick one touch passers of the ball we will be licking our lips.

I know these players are at the club because I've seen them play, on occasions, in the reserves. So long as there's a strong defence behind them they will open teams up, at will. It's honestly like watching the Arsenal play when they're on the field together. One touch inter-passing with the opposition chasing shadows.

Plus I would bring Curtis Winett in, up front, for the 1st team. Absolutely knows where the net is with both his head and feet. A clinical finisher. I was VERY impressed. A 20+ goals a season striker, for sure.

It's funny you mention that. We seemed to be fairly effective at scoring from corners, so they must have been working on that during training. Why haven't they tried to attack the throws in a similar kind of way?

I hope we get to see more of Corbs. He's an exciting player, but he's had so many injuries. Hopefully he'll be able to stay fit and injury free next season, whether we keep him or not