Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

unofficial ryman page

Now....Now BasilRicay Boys what can the matter be there is something that concerns me about your posts. First of all this continuous mumbling about gays and the obvious searching around the net of such images.

Only 1( not 4 as i earlier put) members of the Village people were actually gay.

Summing up if you find it hard to admit then I'm sure you can get counseling from your local community centre or talk to the Samaritans about it.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Urchin boys old man. I'm after a bit of advice. My 14 year old son has asked for a Hornchurch shirt for his birthday. We asked him what else he would like. He said a hamster, a plastic tube and a Wham poster. My problem is, how do i tell my wife that her son craves a Hornchurch shirt. For god sakes that's sick. The child is unhinged. Somebody help me please.

Yours Urchino boys dad.

Well I would oblige, but it's obvious you're mentally afflicted and I feel it would be unecessarily cruel to do so. It's not your fault you were born without several vital faculties - wit, intelligence, charisma, the ability to type in lower case, unfortunately your only discernable personality trait is a compulsion to make yourself look like a 5 year old idiot. Unfortunatley it would appear it's too late to do anything about your problems so I'm not going to take the p1ss, i'm just going to pity you.

More great comebacks(not)

If you don't like me then p**s off back to your own forum.

I'm staying the hell away from Billericay v Hornchurch matches as you said you are going to cain unregistered users(queer)

Billericay websites are better than yours.

Why don't all the Hornchurch fans get off this forum and go on their annual holiday to Brighton.(or should I say anal holiday)

A bit worried Urchino knows so much about the Village People(obviously a keen follower)