Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season

Woody SUFC

I'm sure if everyone, well most people, moved to the Punto things would change! The people who do go OTT wouldnt when stood by themselves!

These people are, mostly, Die hard Windsor fans and do like the rest of us want what is best for our club.

I did tell some at the play off semi they were going to far and got a less than positive reply!!

I only said give it a go, what's the worse that can happen, nothing changes but at least we tried.

Joel, Cheers for that I'll have to wait eh?

And I think you will find I didn't swear once at the final, that was me singing and being very excited about the goal. It was after that and very little swearing by anyone I thought, wouldn't it be better if all the games were watched with that attitude.

And don't you find arses are rarely censored, look at Windsor Rebel LOL!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Windsor Rebel
Sorry Woody, I was hoping someone intelligent (i.e. Dansilk) would reply

= blah blah blah not listening!

C'mon WR with your money why did you let the once proud slough town fc fall so far?

What about now?! Are you happy to see Slough playing the likes of North Leigh and AFC Hayes? And if it wasnt for sides going bust it could of been worse!