Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So who are in the squad so far?

Just seen the news about D.S. ! Wow !! fantastic that a BSP player is attracted to little 'Ol Billericay smile Four years at Ebbsfleet (and or Gravesend) means there is a quality factor. So congrats to managment for another signing.

I wonder if another piece in the preverbial jigsaw is to come...And the player might just be the sort who wears gloves ?!? grin

Well, that's just my guess anyway haha (and knowing me probably also wide of the mark) !

Welcome to Danny and good luck

Billy Bricknell confirmed as staying which is tremendous news - his goalscoring, and all round game was excellent, particularly in the first half of the season when he was one of only a few players to really stand up and be counted.

Brian says "within the next 10 days we should have on board more or less those we want" so don't go on holiday just yet! Link

Ashley, I said Ashley, is confirmed as staying for next season.

Originally Posted By: Rich.m
Whats the situation with goalkeepers atm tc? i recall reading that BS wanted to keep jack, or are we looking to bring in an experienced keeper at a higher level?

Your question has just been answered on the site Rich.

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
And you couldn't answer it here?

Gotta drive punters to the site Gazza, for the benefit of current and future advertisers.

I learned everything I know from those Evening Standard posters: "Town sign goalie" and all that.

Excellent keeper, always rated him when he played against us, particularly for Bromley. Very pleased we've signed him.

The squad is coming together nicely now, and although we've lost a few players that we would have liked to have kept, the net result is definitely a stronger team. Long way to go yet of course...

Looks like we are going to have a very strong squad next season at this rate and to be honest i am very optimistic and excited about the prospect of us geting into the play-offs or should i be naughty and say championais championais ole ole ole haha

Originally Posted By: updaBTFC
Looks like we are going to have a very strong squad next season at this rate and to be honest i am very optimistic and excited about the prospect of us geting into the play-offs or should i be naughty and say championais championais ole ole ole haha

Well done upda, now we know who to blame if we get jynxed next season ayy. tongue

A very very important jigsaw piece ! This keeper has done nothing but impress me when-ever seen him. We Always had a laugh with him behind the goal and all the comments of "play for us" over the seasons has finally worked ! grin Oh, and i dare say Stathan played a reasonably biggish part too grin

Well chuffed with this one. Nice one ALL.