Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC HORNCHURCH "shock news"

the football debts have all been paid and the ryman league have apparantly given us the go ahead to compete in the ryman premier next season

With regards to a buyer,there are a couple of interested parties,in fact i think there are another couple waiting in the wings from what i have heard.

At a guess this will be one of those "pre-pack" administrations where the directors buy back the club, debt free.

I do think 10 points could be a big hit in what most people are expecting to be an extremely tight division next season. Had they taken the penalty this season it would have knocked them down 8 or 9 places!

Like us, AFCH will need to reverse the decline in their gates if they are to seriously challenge.

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
this was hardly the best kept secret suprised it's only just sufaced well lets see who the real fans are, romford recorder will have a field day this fridayfrown

What was the point of posting, it would only have been removed seeno

Guest MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: ronin
I know it was on this forum and at least one other and both threads were removed. Don't see your point about the play-offs?

You will get banned!!!!

It appears that Tonbridge's chairman has resigned. I know their other chairman left earlier in the year and they have yet to find a new main sponsor for next season.

Tough times out there at the moment in Rymanland - so let's try and ensure we all do what we can to support what the chairman and new management team are trying to achieve.

Come on you Blues!!

Looks like the evil men in black suits are out cracking the whip with points deductions for next season for fun. There just a load of pri@ks.

Hope Hx can recover come the start of the new season.

Originally Posted By: updaBTFC
Looks like the evil men in black suits are out cracking the whip with points deductions for next season for fun. There just a load of pri@ks.

What would you do to try and stop clubs spending beyond their means and going bust then updaBTFC? There has to be a penalty of some sort

Originally Posted By: MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: ronin
I know it was on this forum and at least one other and both threads were removed. Don't see your point about the play-offs?

You will get banned!!!!

who by?