Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch go bust.........again

ken

Guest MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: Bitch
Mob, you don't make any posts in support of Canvey Island FC. All you do is come on here to cause trouble my likkle darling bisou

Put my posts back up then and let them speak for themselves!

Everyone knows I love my team as much as I hate bullies so put my posts back up and let them speak for themselves.

Guest MOB on the rock
*Sorry no Canvey support posts could be found. Only vindictive drivel*

Refresh our memories Mob. What would you like to say about Canvey? smile

Best team in Essex!!

Go on I dare you put all the posts you wiped back up and let people judge!!

Guest MOB on the rock
No. They are vitriolic drivel and i don't want to embarass you smile

I can take the embaressment Unc, as I have said before many times put up or shut up.

Where are my posts you deleted?

Answer the question!

Guest MOB on the rock

Already said "Best team in Essex"

Now put all posts up Unc including the "vitriolic drivel" you mentioned earlier.

They either exist or dont, only please dont do what you did before and edit them first!!

Guest MOB on the rock
Ok, so you said 'Best team in Essex'

Was that just the one post that may have been lost amongst the rest of your deletable worthy drivel? smile

Says it all really, you have spent the last six months wiping posts and banning people to meet your own or your cronies ends and then start asking people to justify posts on their home forum.

I think you should go and find a life!!

Whether you are UU or Jayne or Nettie or one of your other log on names or whoever at the moment bog off!!!

Or answer the question has UU been GM at any time!!

Mob, Mob, Mob... I'm shaking my head...

Don't you realise people are tuning in here to find out if Hornchurch have gone bust...again?

We are boring all the good viewers with our little reparte (accent above the e).

What are the pressing questions? What are the questions that should be asked?

Guest MOB on the rock

This is a CIFC forum!!

Take your debate anywhere you like, people are tuning in here to find out if the tyrant that has ruled these forums with an iron glove in the last few years is still controlling the forums or are they at last allowed a genuine view.

They need to know that dare they question the seriously damaged and dishonest structure that was their club will they be bullied and threatened or can they share an honest and genuine view without their posts being deleted or changed.

Look at the way dissenters have been treated on here, I am nobody elses champion but some Hx, Romford and other supporters have been treated disgracefully on here.

I hope you are ashamed of your part in that!!

Guest MOB on the rock
Originally Posted By: Darter
er ... he said he hadn't, MOB, as I said several hours ago ...

Then as I said earlier he is a liar!!!!

Or he made a mistake in his post!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll find you are in a minority of one on here Mob grin

The rest of your forum just like to tune in to read up on their club.

I'm happy to leave here. I have a lot of fun with your guys on match days at the matches i've attended. But, that's a different issue...

Guest MOB on the rock

I am in a minority I accept that!!

I am one of those people, that just cant help themselves, I cant stand back and watch bullies and wrong doers thrive.

I have to do it I have to say "if its wrong, then its wrong" and in your heart Jayne you know its wrong.

There are loads on here that watch and say nothing, I am not like that, I get told off all the time, but I know what is right.

If certain people use this forum to force and bully I will say something, I apologies to all other users but I cant help it.

A bully is a bully!!!

Mob, i think you pick the wrong argument. You are right. In my heart i don't like bullies and bullying. You've got a bee in your bonnet Mob, and you ought to let it go. Or you'll be repeatedly stung.

Get back to enjoying your footy and ignore any crap. Come join in the box. It's a good footy thread in there at the moment. smile

P.S Starting from now, clean slate for us all.