Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch go bust.........again

ken

Can I just say, from an outside point of view, I used to post loads on this forum - but recently feel that if I actually give my opinion it would be removed so I have stopped posting.

Is a forum not for debate? If so, why does it seem like this place is censored so much?

CF, i don't want to bore you and everyone else again. Look back over the last gawd knows how many posts from tonight and you'll find the answer within smile

If you want to carry this on, atleast let me get some sleep, i'll meet you and Mob back here some time tomorrow night... wink

Originally Posted By: Bitch
CF, i don't want to bore you and everyone else again. Look back over the last gawd knows how many posts from tonight and you'll find the answer within smile

If you want to carry this on, atleast let me get some sleep, i'll meet you and Mob back here some time tomorrow night... wink

I just think that by deleting his posts and whatnot you are adding fuel to the flame, just let him speak and say what he wants. If you don't like his opinion, get over it like everyone else :|
Nobody else is posting and replying, so why do you feel the need?

CF, dont' you feel like Sweep with that Mathew bloke behind you? Dont' think i can't see you there Mob wink

Ask a Mod to show you Mob's 'opinions' in the Graveyard. You'll soon see they are not fit for human consumption smile

Now, i'm off to bed. If you still want your strings pulled, let them be tweaked tomorrow...

CF, dont' you feel like Sweep with that Mathew bloke behind you? Dont' think i can't see you there Mob wink

Ask a Mod to show you Mob's 'opinions' in the Graveyard. You'll soon see they are not fit for human consumption smile

Now, i'm off to bed. If you still want your strings pulled, let them be tweaked tomorrow...

Just the answer I was expecting. Can't accept that someone else may disagree with you. This is why nobody posts anymore, congratulations on ruining a once lively forum.

I do nothing in moderation... You still here not posting? I can see Mob behind you... wink

Oh, I thought you was a moderator from what I had read.

You have something wrong with your eyes then, because I can't see him.

Two people, similar opinions. I come on here for football not egos - that's probably why nobody posts anymore!

Bitch (Member #5179)

User

Registered On: 11/02/06 11:42 AM

9050 Tunbridge Wells Football Manager

MOB on the rock (Member #10421)

User

Registered On: 31/01/09 07:39 PM

Canvey Fan 1926 (Member #3917)

User

Registered On: 25/04/05 03:41 PM

1024 Canvey Island Managing director/web developer

I hate to say i told you so... grin

which of you pulls the strings and which is the puppet master?

Maybe you ought to ask your fans if you have bored them to death...

Bitch (Member #5179)
User
Registered On: 11/02/06 11:42 AM
9050 Tunbridge Wells Football Manager
MOB on the rock (Member #10421)
User
Registered On: 31/01/09 07:39 PM
Canvey Fan 1926 (Member #3917)
User
Registered On: 25/04/05 03:41 PM
1024 Canvey Island Managing director/web developer

I hate to say i told you so... grin

which of you pulls the strings and which is the puppet master?

Maybe you ought to ask your fans if you have bored them to death...

What does that prove? You're confusing me.

You and your mate Mob have been up behind each other for the last half hour CF.

Now you are boring me rigid. I'll leave you two boys to play with yourselves tired

Haha. You're funny.

It just so happens that you are online at the same time as well, does that mean you are being puppeted? No. So get over it wink

I just happen to share his view, and have only just decided to come forward now after leaving it for a good few months.

I agree, this whole thing is boring, this is a football forum. So let's all talk about football.

Guest MOB on the rock

Ha ha

Everyone knows who MOB is and who Canvey Fan is, they are well known around CIFC and are not the same.

They also now know that you have logged on as Bitch.