Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Olympian League Constitution

On the other thread, it has been reported that the EOL is going to four divisions of 14, 12, 12 and 12, and I had it confirmed yesterday that the EOL is indeed going to four divisions.

So here's a suggestion on how the new divisions could look. Thoughts?

Premier

Benfleet

Canning Town

Frenford Senior

Galleywood

Harold Wood Athletic

Hutton

Kelvedon Hatch

M&B Club

Manford Way

Mountnessing Boca

Ongar Town

Rayleigh Town

Westhamians

White Ensign

Senior Div One

Bishops Stortford

Buckhurst Hill

Epping

Faces FC

Hannakins Farm

Leigh Ramblers

Linford Wanderers

Ryan FC

Sandon Royals

Shell Club (Corringham)

Southminster St Leonards

Sungate

Senior Division Two

Broomfield

Burnham Ramblers Reserves

Herongate Athletic

Leytonstone United

Maldon St Mary's

Old Chelmsfordians

Romford Reserves

Roydon

Runwell Hospital

Sawbo Reserves

Stansted Reserves

Takeley Reserves

Senior Div Three

Barnston AFC

Basildon Town

Catholic United

Cranes United

Debden Sports

Ramsden

Newham United

Shenfield AFC

Springfield

Upminster

Wadham Lodge

Writtle

Originally Posted By: TB&G
Are you able to reveal your other source old chap. By the way does the league rule book allow reserve teams to play as high as the EOL Premier?

Baz, a couple of people mentioned it yesterday.

From the EOL 2008/09 handbook - "Reserve Teams of Senior Clubs are allowed to enter the Competition and may be placed in the second or third ranking division of the Senior Section of the league at the discretion of the Management Committees."

It seems unfair that Bas Town and others should get relegated when there was no threat of that.

New clubs should start at the bottom regardless of who they are or where they came from.

Obviously that rule will be altered to reflect the change if there's a four division constitution next season.

Seems that Senior Division 1 is the highest that our Ressies can go then. Still it's having a stiffs team in a regular competitive league in support of our firsts that counts.

Bring it on! I for one am looking forward to watching the occasion EOL game in 2009/10. Very much enjoyed the two over at Harold Wood Rec over the last couple of weeks.

Originally Posted By: Hookey
It seems unfair that Bas Town and others should get relegated when there was no threat of that.

New clubs should start at the bottom regardless of who they are or where they came from.

Are there any clubs at EOL level with floodlights?

Compaq says that Faces FC will get a reprieve from relegation from the Premier due to the resignation of Potter Street. I was told that Potter Street are going to become the reserve side for another established club at Step 5 but I cannot remember who! doh

Hutton will not therefore get promoted from Senior Div One.

Originally Posted By: Beeswax
Compaq says that Faces FC will get a reprieve from relegation from the Premier due to the resignation of Potter Street. I was told that Potter Street are going to become the reserve side for another established club at Step 5 but I cannot remember who! doh

Hutton will not therefore get promoted from Senior Div One.

Deffo ain't us Beeser unless I'm completely out of the info loop. Whoops, I forgot, we're not a Step 5 team any more are we! doh,