Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leagues For 2009/2010

Windsor Rebel

a bit rubbish that windsor aren't in the same leagues as the above mentioned teams, but hopefully a couple of duels in the B&B Cup and League Cup too will be most certainly looked forward to.

Full list of BGB Div 1 S&W:-

AFC Hayes

AFC Totton

Abingdon United

Andover

BEdfont Green

Bishops Cleeve

Bracknell Town

Bridgwater Town

Cinderford Town

Cirencester Town

Frome Town

Gosport Borough

Hungerford Town

Mangotsfield United

North Leigh

Paulton Rovers

Taunton Town

Thatcham Town

Uxbridge

VT FC

Windsor & Eton

Yate Town

Think we've been a bit tucked by the organisation, bit confused how Slough Burnham and Beaconsfield are all in the same division but we get dumped in long journeys ad nauseum. Not surprised though, the league has about much common sense as Simon Lane's starting line up. Oh well, a few new teams to visit and Bedfont Green on boxing day?!?!?

The annual tonking which began and ended with the 6-2 win you mean? In the season before, Windsor won twice but they were both single goal wins.

Anyway, I think the S&W is very winnable, especially with Burnham (the new SYCOB) out of the way, but I'm very unsure about the Midlands league given that 3 of the best teams from last season are now gone. I really don't know very much else about it.

I agree Matt with our local rivals out of the way we will have less sides 'up' for beating us as you clearly were in january. Yes we wont get a big gate on an october midweek again or a night like the after party in the stag and hounds but if it means we get more points and thus promotion...i really really dont care!

It'd be nice to play you again in the prem...with gates of 600 at least!