Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Long: Daish faces difficult task at Ebbsfleet

We currently do not have a global mod & I trust all admins.

I put my trust in people when I was at my lowest (divorce, custody etc.) - problem is they abused their power.

I feel bad about it as we lost good members over it.

We currently do not have a global mod & I trust all admins.

I put my trust in people when I was at my lowest (divorce, custody etc.) - problem is they abused their power.

I feel bad about it as we lost good members over it.

Trouble is you have to trust people sometimes and it can easily go wrong - I'm a mod on another forum and one of our fellow mods who seemed really nice and totally sound went around deleting posts and topics and members for no reason at all until we had to axe her in the end....

One has to wonder what the futures gonna be like for Eufc.

The cashflow forecast by the clubs accountant shows minus 130K..and since the team on the pitch isn´t raking in the points..one might suggest that the negative spirale will accelerate as the season goes on.Losing on the pitch has never dragged fans to stadiums.

I think that Myfc in it´s present setup would have somewhere between 2K-3K members March 10.

I am convinced they will try to change the setup..raising the membership fees dramatically..100 Pounds..200 pounds.

Question is..what money in will this represent for Eufc.Are there more than 500 people willing to pay say 150 Pounds per year for a Myfc membership?

What happens with Eufc IF Myfc isn´t longer able to bankroll the club?

This question must be asked..it looks like a probable scenario in a not distance future.

Reform as Gravesend & Northfleet and start again in the Kent League.

Go into admininstration take the deduction.

Whatever happens, there will still be a club but without interference from people who have no real interest in the club other than as a computer game.

One has to wonder what the futures gonna be like for Eufc.

The cashflow forecast by the clubs accountant shows minus 130K..and since the team on the pitch isn´t raking in the points..one might suggest that the negative spirale will accelerate as the season goes on.Losing on the pitch has never dragged fans to stadiums.

I think that Myfc in it´s present setup would have somewhere between 2K-3K members March 10.

I am convinced they will try to change the setup..raising the membership fees dramatically..100 Pounds..200 pounds.

Question is..what money in will this represent for Eufc.Are there more than 500 people willing to pay say 150 Pounds per year for a Myfc membership?

This question must be asked..it looks like a probable scenario in a not distance future.

You've raised some very good points there - I can't speak for anyone else, but certainly in my case if I was in a position to do it, I would pay £150 a year to help bankroll the club.... hopefully there would be enough supporters to do the same and I'm sure there are some MyFC members who feel enough for the club to do so if it all does go tits up.... Maybe if it happens we need some sort of co-operative to step in and take over the club.... Just a thought....

Reform as Gravesend & Northfleet and start again in the Kent League.

Go into admininstration take the deduction.

Whatever happens, there will still be a club but without interference from people who have no real interest in the club other than as a computer game.

The Kent League will be a bitter pill to swallow, but so are most good medicines!

I agree with all you say, especially going back to Gravesend & Northfleet, to represent the two Towns the Club serves(even though the majority of people living there don't serve the Club)!

If this means losing Eurostars sponsorship, so be it. I can't believe Eurostar would want to continue sponsoring a Club that is in such turmoil(will MyFC walk, or won't they and signs seem to be they will) and appears to be losing respect from all sides!

Apology accepted Ian.

Hope everything has turned out ok for you.

So you are no longer calling Ian,"Uncle Urchins toady", or words to that effect, as you did on another forum?.......Good to hear! :509:

LOL - maybe I was not strong enough to tell certain members who cause trouble to get lost. Maybe I should have done.

Anyway we all learn by our mistakes - bullies are people that should not get their own way - sadly in life bullies often do and thrive off it.

Of course I am not implying that any member of this site has every been a bully, but it has been known on forums!

Time to move on.....

Another question that must be asked is how the 550 per week overdraft regarding the player budget has been allowed.

From a distance,it sure looks like the people in charge at the club responsible for holding the agreed budget has failed to do so...yet again.In light of the clubs overall economical situation it must be looked upon as a severe blunder.

Going over on the budget nowadays for Eufc is the biggest of no no..and the people responsible for doing this should answer the very modest question of why it has happened,and how they will prevent it from happening ever again.

Sometimes..the quality of the running of the club..in certain key areas..just isn´t up to par.

The very last thing Eufc is in need of now,and for the foresseable future is budget overdrafts.It must be worrying for the fans of the club too see that the current setup at the club doesn´t seem able to prevent it from happening.

It is under quality mamangement.Pure and simple.

Looking at Eufcs overall economy..with the circumstances the club today operates in(4K per week player budget etc,etc)...an outside sugar daddy that is thinking of bankroll the club will have to bring in somewhere around 400K to 500K per season and year..just to keep Eufc afloat.

This is the overflow cost connected to the club at present.

Is there anyone out there willing to spend this type of money at the club..season after season after season?

IF there isn´t..and there isn´t..the club will need to cut it´s cost even from todays situation with those 400K-500K to be able to survive longterm.

Eufc continues..even with the tinpot player budget of 4K per week..to bleed money like theres no tomorrow.

It won´t hold.The clubs economy is sick to the core..and if not taken care about immediately..this will be the downfall and death of Eufc.

Serious qustion, Clawd, if you hate myfc so much, and are not renewing (if you are still a member), and you don't even support or like Fleet, why are you interested in trying to tell everyone how to run the club?

It is creepy having someone like you around with such an unnatural interest.

What experience and qualification do you have?

The real question is, if you are so wise, why haven't Lucy and Darter signed you up fof their venture?

Grow up Gaz, keep your trolling to your own forum. Which one are you using this week? You've had more forums then Daish has had interviews.

Just your usual handbag waving and dancing Gaz. Thought you would be busier trying to save your club but thats Gravesend fans for you.