Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Constitution

It was reported that Harold Wood had a couple of hundred at their last game. There was certainly approaching 80 at both the Rayleigh Town vs. Hutton games at the end of the season. There was about a hundred at the Rayleigh vs Leytonstone trash but there were a lot of ground-hoppers.

Basildon Town averages about 30 (at a guess) home games. grin

That would put the majority of ESL clubs to shame. They should ground share at the Onion with Bee Bumble and the Stingers and go Senior...mind you, might be a bit embarrassing having bigger crowds than their so-called superior neighbours.. smile

LOL Coup, you must be kidding. People like Beeswax, Rookie (The Manager), the Chairman and myself will never be seen in the Bas Utd clubhouse again, due to things gone by.

There will always be good people attracted to Bas Utd, like Richard 193, who is a ledge and can have one of my kidneys any day (Only if YOU need it Rich, not for flogging on the Turkish market grin), Groynestrain and Beeswax. But these people are at the Hive in spite of the owners, not because of them.

A shame really but there you go.

That said, the Bas Utd players, management and officials, i.e. Richard 193, will always be welcomed at the Selex by Bas Town, I think I can safely say that on behalf of the club and all connected.

who you calling a good person! no i am good but in the words of wilde 'no good deed ever goes unpunished' and thats been my experience over the last few months,i would get involved at town but i still feel with investment united could take off,its a pipedream but a club based in a district with 160.000 people must able to get 100 through the gate, step 5 or not.

Richard, getting people through bas utd gate is not and never would be a problem. The problem is with the welcome and the look of the club house, people very soon go away again. Lets be honest, it isn't the most inviting of venues. Basildon needs and should have a non-league football club at a higher level, however if it is to be Basildon Utd, then it wont be in its current form, either in committee, current facilities or location. Things will one day change but it will be a long time before all three of these big issues get resolved and whats more after a lot of finacial investment, which is very hard to find at the moment. Every year someone is on the verge of taking the club to another level but it never happens. Having said all that i still think that if you got rid of one certain indivdual from the club and its income then things would be better than they are and i dont mean the two directors as you well know. Good luck to you and bas utd next season matey.

Originally Posted By: TB&G
Something to do with the topography I think UM!

Is that something to do with pruning a Bush? blush

Originally Posted By: MbrunoB
Something to do with the topography I think UM!

Is that something to do with pruning a Bush? blush

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/topography

bottomography is much more fun !!

bannerinterno_buttocks02.gif

chloe

bolt

i no its abit late but ive been of here but im not being funny beeswax i was one of 4 res that played that night and yeah we put 6 past ya but if u remember when we played u at ur gaff we put 5 past ya with r full res side maybe u should worry about getting some better players 2 compete with teams like us

Originally Posted By: Takeley Tractor Boy
i no its abit late but ive been of here but im not being funny beeswax i was one of 4 res that played that night and yeah we put 6 past ya but if u remember when we played u at ur gaff we put 5 past ya with r full res side maybe u should worry about getting some better players 2 compete with teams like us

yes, we're just not worthy doh

na your not we were in res div 2 two season ago now were embarssing you what more can i say but you r not worthy grin